chapter 6

Skye's POV

Its been a few days since Ive submitted to the shortie. Nobody knows that I can shift into a human. I have gotten to where I'm allowed to go around the campus cause I know that Levi will find me and take me back if I decided to run.

I went out into the forest area where they do their training for their 3DM Gear. I sniffed around and didn't scent anyone. I didnt hear anyone either. So I decided to go back to my human form which I haven't done in a while. It hurt a bit but luckily I had grabbed a spare shirt and pants.

I put them on with a bit of a struggle but then decided to juat sit there. My white hair was matted and covered in dirt along with my tail. My skin was pretty clean but i needed a bath. My yellow eyes can never go back to their celerean blue. I walked around with my tail swaying behind me.

I was so zoned out that I wasnt paying attention to my surroundings. I felt someone jump on my back and I squealed in a mix of fear and surprise. My ears had gone down as I felt the presence of a higher up. I froze when I realized that I was feeling the presence of Levi. 'Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.'

"Who are you?" He said sternly. With me being the lower rank I laid closer to the ground as he placed his hand on my head. It was then that he realized who I was. "Heh. So your the mutt that took a liking to Jeager."

'Mutt?!?!?!' I growled slightly but quietly as I knew he wouldnt enjoy it. But sadly he heard me and pressed my head closer to the ground. "Don't growl at me." I quickly shut up and looked at the ground.

I could tell that he was smirking without looking at him. "Hanji would like you. If you dont want her to experiment on you then don't turn human unless it's clear." I nodded my head and he got up I stood up and faced him as my piercing yellow eyes stared into his. "What are you doing out here?" I asked as I placed my right hand on my hip.

"Just taling a walk and scouting the area." He said lowly. "You're lucky it was me that found you and not one of the others. If it was one of them then you'd be dead. So be grateful mutt." I shifted back into my wolf fprm and headed back. I let out a wolf sigh as I thought about how he spoke to me.

His voice was so deep, and dominant, and... What the hell am I thinking about?!?! I shake my head and get rid of my thoughts. I cant gain feelings or anything from the man who kidnapped me from my home and is having fun with my torture.

I eventually reach my bedroom and lay down in the corner of the room. I dont like the bed. Its so soft that I stumble on it. Its a pain in the ass if you ask me. I lay down and curl into a ball and slowly fall asleep.

547 words

Hey pups!!! I hope this chapter was ok. I'm trying to find more motivation to make another chapter but I'm having writers block so I'm trying to make the love interest not happen so quickly and let it take it's time. But I'm struggling with more of a story line. So if you want me to add an oc or another character or anything to the storyline that you'd like just tell me and I'll see if I cant find a place to put it in!! A byways thanks so much for the 200+ reads!!! See you pops in the next chapter!!!