chapter 4

Skye's POV:

I woke up and looked around. I felt something weird around my muzzle and around my neck. I got up around stretching and heard chains. I looked behind me to see that I was chained to the wall. I then realized that they put a muzzle on me. I growled and pulled at the chain hoping it would come loose or something. But sadly. The gods hate me and the chains didnt budge.

I sighed and worked my way with the muzzle trying to take it off. It took my paws and pawed at it. Eventually it had come off and I tore it up in case they decided to put it back on me.

I laid down and had closed my eyes hoping I would be able to get some sleep. But luck again wasn't with me as I raised up to hearing the door open.

I looked over and said the small man that knocked me out and a taller boy that seems to be being told what to do. For some reason my wolf instincts seem to want to protect that boy. I got up and growled as one of the females came near me. She made me feel very uneasy because she was....... Well...... She was psychotic!!!

"I CANT WAIT TO RUN EXPERIMENTS! She would make a good specimen for my research." She said. She noticed my tenseness and chuckled a bit. "Im Hanji. Nice to meet you Wolfy."

I didn't like the nickname so I snapped her her. She jumped back a bit in shock and excitement. Then she realized my muzzle was off and torn to shreds. "How did you remove the muzzle?!" She asked. She looked at me with psychotic eyes and it kinda scared me. I snarled at her before I looked at the younger male with green eyes. He looked back at me and my body had visible relaxed.

The smaller male, which was older than him, watched our encounter. "Your turn." He said to the young male. He didnt have time to react before he was shoved towards me. I tensed up real quick not knowing what was going to happen. He held his head a bit as he groaned in pain. He opened his green eyes and looked up at me. I stayed where I was even though my body had relaxed some. This boy I knew was no threat to me.

I watched as the young male adjusted his position to where he was sitting criss-crossed. "Hi.... My name is Eren." He had a smioe on his face that ended up dropping because of the short man. "He's a mutt. S
He can't understand you." He said. 'Oh really?' I thought as I growled at him. "It seems he can, Captain Levi." Eren said. 'So thats his name.' I thought.

After a minute I slowly moved over to Eren. He tensed a bit and I stood still before slowly moving closer. I was also a bit tense but I was just being cautious. He slowly moved his hand to touch me. I pulled my head back as I watched him keep his hand still. I watched as he slowly moved his hand closer. I decided that I would allow him to touch me so I leaned my head into his hand. he was a but surprised but eventually he smiled happily.

"He seems to like you so you can take Care of him from now on." Said Levi as he walked out of the room. I didn't even notice my tail was wagging until I saw it. I didn't really Care but the psycho wish hadn't left yet. I looked at her and growled loudly. Sh raised her hands in defeat and left the room too.

"How would you like to get or if those chains?" Eren asked. I barked happily as he removed the chains but left the collar. I ran around the room before stretching all of my stiff muscles. I went to the door and scratched it hoping he would let me out. He got up and walked with me outside. Sadly, he has to put a leash on me.

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter is short. I am on thanksgiving break so I should be able to post more. But I'm not sure yet. But I hope you enjoy this chapter. Again sorry if its short and for the misspellings.