Discovery

After a few moment I managed to sit up and remove my blindfold.  RM looked even more attractive than he had earlier.  I blame the post-orgasm brain fog. 

"There is a door at the back of the kitchen that leads outside.  If you go out it and immediately go left you'll see the stairs to my apartment.  I'll give you the key and I'll be up in about five minutes.  I just need to get everything down here cleaned up."

"Do you have a walk-in freezer?"

"No, it's a small apartment, but I manage."

"I meant down here."

Duh.  Why is it that I sound like a complete moron when talking to this man? 

"Yes, why?"

"You'll see."

He had a very mysterious air about him.  Normally I was one to ask questions, I couldn't stand being oblivious, but just letting things happen and not question everything during this rendezvous had actually felt good.  Instead of demanding he tell me why he needed a freezer I let it slide.  There were plenty of things I'd like to know about RM or Mr. Kim Namjoon, but it was kind of exciting being taken by a stranger.  I suppose there are things I SHOULD have asked before engaging in something carnal, but it was too late for that now.    

Ok, I'll play alongMy only question for you now is can you make me feel better than before?  Everything had been extremely intense and I felt it throughout my entire body, not just in my nether regions like a normal climax.  I felt it in my bones.  Maybe that sounds slightly macabre, but I swear it somehow resonated that deep. 

I must have been lost in my own thoughts because my eyes were now covered by two large hands.  He must really like to keep his lovers in the dark, I smiled to myself.  I felt the heat rise up my neck as he placed soft kisses along my neck, and across my shoulders.  He took my earlobe into his mouth and nibbled on it.  Chills ran through me.  I tried to reach back behind me to feel him, but he somehow managed to steer me clear of his body. 

"Uh uh uh, not yet.  This is about you.  I'll have my turn."

He was such a tease.  Damn he knew how to keep me wet. 

His hands explored erogenous areas I didn't know I had.  He made light circles on my inner wrists, then moved to the back of my knees.  Satisfying tingles made their way toward my inner thighs and inward.  Dear God, this man is some sort of sexwizard.  Who would have thought those seemingly innocent areas could turn me on and make me so hot?  I needed more of this in my life. 

After teasing my newfound pleasure zones he grabbed my hands. 

"Come with me."

He lead me to the freezer.  He must have found it while I was zoned out.  He opened the door and we were hit with a blast of chilled air.  I was still a little cold from our romp on the metal table. 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?  I mean, I'm still naked and cold from before.  This freezer is set to zero degrees Fahrenheit."

"Don't worry.  I'm about to warm you up."