Deep Freeze

RM pulled me into the freezer and proceeded to shut the door behind me.  He grabbed me and pulled me into his embrace.  Thank God he was warm, hot even.  He lowered his lips to mine and kissed me.  He started to suck on my lower lip, biting it slightly.  He then prodded my lips with his tongue and deepened the kiss. 

We stood there for a while, making out like teenagers on a deserted road.  His lips were so full it added to my enjoyment.  His hands found their way down and cupped my buttocks.  Once he had his hands full he lifted me up and I wound my legs around him. 

He shoved me up against the wall.  I could feel his erection press against me.  I moved my hips every so slightly.  I felt a throb and heard a low growl.  That was so sexy.  I wanted him so bad, I was practically dripping with excitement.   

"Hold still."

"Fine, but it's only fair if you at least take your shirt off."

"Deal."

RM slowly unbuttoned his shirt and slide his arms out, one after the other.  I had never thought of that as a desirable act  before, but it was very alluring. 

He then grabbed a frozen stick of butter and brought it up to my nipple.  I inhaled sharply.  He traced the edges of each nipple until they were standing at full attention, then slowly brought them into his mouth, one by one.  He rolled them around between his lips and teeth, giving them small nibbles at uneven intervals to keep me guessing and aroused.  He easily slid his fingers inside me and proceeded to bring me to orgasm once again. 

Everything he did was purposeful and seductive. 

Now was the time to make my move.  I needed to feel him, needed to feel his girth inside me.  I had only briefly felt him pushing against me earlier when he'd lifted me, but I wanted to know how he would feel, pleasuring me. 

I unwound my legs from his torso and slid down.  He looked as if he was about to protest until I grabbed a handful and started to gently knead.  This caused him to close his eyes and mouth instead.  I felt the weight in my hands.  Damn, he had a nice pair.  I had always like the way it felt when they slapped against my clit when I was being fucked from behind.  Just thinking about it caused me to tighten my grasp.  His mouth gaped open slightly, his head tilted back. 

I wanted him to know how much I appreciated the way he'd made me feel and to let him know I didn't want it to stop.  I unbuttoned and unzipped his slacks.  I didn't want to waste precious time so I pulled them and his underpants off together.  His cock popped out like a spring.  I know cold can affect size, but if he was was being effected then he was HUGE.  Long and thick.  Wow. 

 I again started to knead his sack, this time being able to see it and feel it.  I then took as much of him as I could into my mouth.  In and out, in and out.  I teased the edges of the head with my tongue.  Tiny flicks back and forth, changing direction, swirling it around like an ice cream cone.  I then started to move my head and suck at feverish pace.  I watched as his legs started to shake.  I fully prepared myself to receive his gift into my mouth, but he pulled all out of my mouth. 

"I need to feel your pretty pink pussy tighten around my cock."

He once again picked me up by the waist and pushed me against the cold wall of the freezer, but this time he slid me down onto him.  Another sharp inhale.  Oh fuck, he feels so good!  He proceeds to press himself deep inside me.  I gasp.  He gives me a few pumps, then turns us around and lays me down onto the floor.  He kisses me down there, then kisses he way back up to my mouth, where he kisses me intensely.  I bit his lip hard.  I wanted him to know I could handle a little pain. 

"너 낙원 같아."

"What language is that?"

"Korean."

"What does it mean?" Who knew Korean could sound so sexy? 

"I guess you'll have to look it up later."

 I didn't have time to beg.  He slowly slide himself inside me.  He took his time filling me completely.  I felt a moan creeping its way from the bottom of my lungs and up through my vocal chords.  I let it out just as he pulled himself all the way back out.  He proceeded to slowly slide himself in and out repeatedly until my body shook with anticipation. 

I opened my eyes and our eyes met.  He wore a cocky smile and winked at me.  He was the master of ceremonies and I was at his will.  He would decide when I was allowed to cum.  It was frustrating and exhilarating. 

He lowered himself down and started to thrust with impressive power.  My body rocked back and forth, my pussy ached with longing.  It felt so good.  He continued to thrust aggressively until I came four times, each orgasm more explosive than the next.  Hands down, this was the best sex of my life.

My body was his to use.  I wanted to feel him cum.  His body was surprisingly powerful and I imagined his release would be as well.  I wanted to help him. 

"Mmm...you feel so good.  Oh yeah, just like that."

"You like that?"

"Yeah, you feel so good inside me.  I'm so wet."

I ran my fingertips over his chest and down his torso, willing him to let go.  I grabbed his hips and pulled him in deeper.  I felt his body tense.  This was it.  He rolled his hips forward and grabbed my hands, tightly interlacing our fingers.  He gave one last thrust and finally reached climax.  I opened my eyes and watched his practically roll into the back of his head.  I found it surprisingly erotic. 

His body collapsed on top of mine.  We looked at each other, breathless.  It wasn't awkward, rather a look of mutual admiration.  His eyes looked glossy, as if this encounter, or orgasm perhaps, was bringing him to tears.  I didn't want him to feel self conscious, so I turned away. 

"고맙습니다"