Prolouge

This here is Kouka kingdom. Not exactly my birth place, but I did spend my childhood in the conflicted kingdom. In fact I was going to be the heir to the throne, until my mother had another child. I'm not complaining though, being queen is a lot of responsibility, not to mention the whole marriage part. So I'm glad my sister is going to be queen.

Many people assume I despise her, but on the contrary, I love her with all my heart. Although, it's a little too early for her to be crowned queen in my opinion. After all, she doesn't know anything of the cruel world.

You're probably confused though, let's start from the beginning, shall we?

My mother was a beautiful brunette, she was gorgeous, no, breathtaking. She and my father met a couple years before I was born.

My father was very handsome, or so mom used to say, he had short, shaggy, h/c hair and bright e/c eyes. He was childish and energetic as he was serious and manly. He was the perfect deal.

But due to the battles he had fought and enemies he had killed, many wanted revenge. He didn't want to put our family in danger so he left. It wasn't long after until he was claimed dead.

When I was 1 years old my mother met a kind man, that man happened to be King Il, king of Kouka Kingdom. Although I wasn't his child, he took me in and loved me as if I were his own. Claiming that I were going to be the kingdoms queen one day.

That claim was shut down when I was 2, the birth of my beautiful baby sister had changed the outcome of my future. From the moment she was born we knew that she definitely took after my mom, red, crimson hair, bright amethyst eyes, and a gentle aura.

Due to this, and her being the Kings daughter, she took my place as heir to the throne instead. As a kid I dreamt of fantasies and princes, so I was bummed out when I heard that my little sister was going to be queen and not me.

I became insecure and thought that I wasn't good enough or pretty enough. After all I was getting beat by someone who had just been born. It sucked. That is until the king sat me down and told me something I'll never forget.

    Wether you are the queen of Kouka or not, you will always be a queen in my eyes. And you are the best queen I could ever ask for.

From that day forward I acknowledged him as my father. And to make it even better, on my 5th birthday he got me a tiara, claiming me the most beautiful queen in the land.

I felt so special. My self esteem went up as my self doubts vanished. All because of this man.

Everything was fine and happy, until an assassin came, and killed my only biological parent left.

Right in front of me.

That was when I learned the real nature of the world. Can you imagine how terrifying it would be, to be an 8 year old, watching as your mother is sliced like vegetables in a home cooked stew.

But I'm not here to give you a sob story, you wanna join our adventure right? Well let's get this thing started.