Chpt.4:Roadblocks

(Y/n's pov)
Before going to Su-Won I go to my room and get bandages, wrapping up my hands, I sigh,"This is what my relationship with Yona has come to? Seriously, Y/n, mother would be so disappointed."

I walk out my room and right as I turn the corner, I bump into someone, seeing the person I ran into, I smile,"Su-Won."

"Y/n! I was just looking for you!" He gave me a warm smile.

Wow

I cock an eyebrow, "Really? What for?"

He starts fidgeting and a blush appears on his face,"W-well, u-um, about m-my...uh..."

"Well c'mon Su-Won, spit it out." I said putting my hand on my hip and tilting my head with a smile.

The blush on his face seemed to darken, until his expression change to a concerned and worried one,"Y/n, what happened to your hands?" He said grabbing a hold of my hands and flipping them over, examining them.

It was my turn to blush,

His hands...they're so soft and warm

"A-ah! W-well, I was just training a lot that's all!" I said pulling my hands away,"A-anyway, what were you saying?"

A thin layer of pink appeared on his cheeks and he scratched it with one finger,"W-well...have you thought about my...um...r-request?"

My eyes widened, before I gave him a warm smile,"Yes, I have."

"R-really?! Then-"

"But! I'll give you my answer tomorrow for now can you please go comfort Yona? She needs someone right now and..." I look to the side,"I think its best for you to go." I gave him a soft smile as I looked into his eyes that were filled with confusion, concern, and so much more.

"But why? Did something happen?" He asked tilting his head,"And shouldn't she want her sister instead?"

I chuckled and shook my head,

Oh you oblivious fool

"You don't have to worry about that, she's just a little depressed is all. I think you should really go talk to her." I gave him a weak smile,"please?"

He sighed,"Fine." He put his hand on my hand and ruffled my hair.

I looked up at his face that now had a closed eye smile plastered on it,"Thanks, I'll make sure to tell you my decision tomorrow!"

He perked up at this and clapped his hands together,"Yay! I'll look forward to it! Bye Y/n!" He ran off toward Yonas room.

I smiled at his actions and shook my head,"What a child..." I start walking only to stop in realization,"What the hell was up with that background? I swear I could see flowers and like glitter behind him..." I shrugged,"Oh well!"

I walked to my room and started packing,"I was leaving tomorrow anyway..."
———————
(Su-Wons pov)
I ran off to Yonas room,

I get to know Y/n's answer tomorrow!

I smiled,"But why were you acting like that, I wonder..." My smile dropped when I saw Hak near Yonas room, drops of blood on the floor and her door broken.

Just what the hell happened here?

I look towards Hak for some kind of answer, but he just shakes his head and walks away.

I look at the drops of blood and Y/n's hands come into mind,

So that why she...

I walk into the room to see Yona a mess,"Yona? Are you ok?"