Chapter 13:Reunion

(3rd pov)
Y/n pulled away and gave the man in front of her a false smile,"I'm sorry Your Majesty, I'm afraid I couldn't catch what you said. Would you repeat that one more time please."

The king, slightly taken back, went to open his mouth only to be cut off by the princess' guard,"Y/n! We gotta go if we want to make it back in time!"

The princess looked back at her savior and yelled,"K! I'm coming!" She turned to look at his majesty,"Sorry, but I've gotta go. Next time we see each other we'll talk more, 'kay?"

"U-uh...o-of course. I'll see you next time then,"

The (h/c) smiled at the boy, "See ya next time." She ran away while waving,"Later!"

The boy stared for a bit before turning around and leaving with his loyal general.

Y/n sighed out of relief, "God, that was bad. Thanks for that Koshiro!"

The said guard chuckled, "Yeah, yeah, just get your ass on the horse and let's get the hell out of here."

Y/n smiled,"Dont give me sass little boy." She climbed onto her horse and steadied herself. Before heading off she stared in the direction of the boy she couldn't help but care for,

Don't say that to me...otherwise I won't know how to act 'next time'

She thought, frowning slightly, before heading out first.

Little did she know that she had a very observant companion who, even though he doesn't know your guys' history, knew exactly why you were hesitating.

Koshiro whipped his horse and started right after his precious N/n.
_________
(Y/n's pov)
"Well it seems we have to part ways once more Zuno." I smiled at him gently.

He mirrored me,

Damn, kinda attractive if I do say so myself. Like how you sparkle like that the fuck?

"Sadly, yes. It's always a pleasure being around you,  M'lady. You should stop by more often. Everyone in the village, including me, would love to see you around more often."

I chuckled, "I might just take you up on that. Thank you."

"No thank you," He pulled me into a hug and then pulled away, not completely, as his hands were right above my elbow, "You've done a lot for this village, along with many other villages too, yet you ask for no reward in return."

He pulled me in and kissed me on the forehead, "What have we done to deserve you, M'lady?"

A light blush appears across my cheeks and before I can answer Koshiro puts his hand on my shoulder, "We better start getting back to the others. They're probably starting to get worried."

(3rd pov)

Kazuno turns to Koshiro, "I'd like to thank you too, Sir Koshiro. Without you, M'lady doesn't have as much protection as she does with you around. You also made this trip more enjoyable for me. It was very nice meeting you," He bowed his head slightly.

Koshiros eyebrows twitched,

It's really hard to hate you when your complimenting me like that bud.