Chapter 3: The princesses anger

S-shit I'm dead

"W-with Y/n huh?" Yona twitched.

Hak went up and patted Su-Won's back, "Congrats man."

Yona glared at Hak with a 'you should not be supporting this' face, before looking at me.

I give her an apologetic look as she glared at me in betrayal. I sweatdropped and got off the horse.

Jeez it's not like I'm the one who asked him to marry me, the boy did it himself. With that said is it really that necessary to glare at me like that?

I clear my throat before looking up at Yona again, "Let's talk shall we?"

*

"How could you!?" Yona screamed at me.

"Look Yona, I never knew this was gonna happen, and trust me, you don't have to worry about a thing I-"

"Yeah right! 'I don't have to worry about a thing'! Su-won asked for your hand in marriage, Y/n! That obviously means something! How am I not supposed to worry?! You know how much Su-won means to me!"

I go to yell at her but stop halfway.

That's not gonna solve anything

"We'll talk about this later, Yona," I walk past her and towards the others.

"But I wanna talk about it now!"

I keep walking, fighting back the urge to go back and yell at her for being such a baby.

"Y/n!" Yona whined.

I walk past Hak with an irritated look on my face, "Lets go, Hak. We're gonna spar."

Hak cocks an eye brow but grabs his Hsu Quando,

And follows me to an open area.

"Ready?"

"Are you? I'm not sure you wanna do this princess. I'm much more stronger than you, not to mention taller."

I snort at Haks comment,"Please." I slowly unseath my katana,

" I slowly unseath my katana,