Chapter 11: Mock Battle

Psa: you guys are so supportive and amazing like what look at you go gurlllll get itttt or guy I don't discriminate but like anyways thx for waiting so long Ik I suck as an author but I'm trying my hardest I luv yalll😊
(Y/n's pov)
"Is it because I beat you when I was 8?" I asked him with a hand on my hip.

Despite his shocked state a vine popped on the generals head,"Why you..."

"What are you doing here, Y/n?"

I turned toward Ju-do,"Well you haven't changed a bit huh, Ju-hoe. Still got that stick up your ass?"

He stood up furiously,"How dare you-"

I interrupt him, "How dare you? Raising your voice to the princess? And I thought you were a  general that followed royalty no questions asked."

His eyes widened and he sat down quietly.

I turned to Su-Won and gave a fake smile, "King Su-Won," I gave a playful bow,"I always knew you'd be the king one day."

Su-Won looked at me suspiciously before sending me a smile. Getting up he walked toward me and hugged me,"It's good to see you again, Y/n. Have you thought of my offer?"

I dug the nail of my thumb into the side of my pointy finger,"Yes, although I need more time to come to a conclusion. If that's fine with you, Your Majesty."

"Of course, Y/n, take your time," Su-Won pulled away and looked at the boys behind me,"Koshiro it's always good to see you."

Koshiro smirked and bowed his head slightly,"And the same to you, Your Majesty."

The newly crowned king turned to the other boy,"And who are you? I don't think I've seen you before."

Kazuno bowed and said in a polite voice, "I am Kazuno, Your Highness. I am a friend of the princess and Sir Koshiro. I come from a small village that the princess helps protect."

Su-Won raised his eyebrows and looked to me.

"I help villages that need help from bandits and other threats. So I'm pretty close with all the villagers." I explained for him.

He proceeded to smile gently at me, "A princess who helps her kingdom. Yet another reason you should be queen."

"Yes, well we better be going...we need to deliver these to Guen-taes wife."

"Oh! Are those the herbs for my tea!?" Yuno (?)  asked energetically.

I smiled at her,"Of course."

"Oh thank you so much! I've been waiting for these!" She grabs the bag for me and runs off.

I turn to Su-Won and the generals,"Well, we better go..."

We start to walk away but we stop when someone says,"Have you heard the news yet?"

I turn around and make eye contact with Su-Won,"What news?"

"About Yona..."

"What about her?" I ask raising my eyebrow and taking a step forward.

"She's been claimed dead."

I roll my eyes mentally and smirk,