Part 7

Rye pov:
Andy pulles me out of the room.
Andy: Did you tell her ?
Rye: No
Andy: Why?
Rye: I don't know how.
Andy: Just tell her. Okey look! Take her for a short walk and then you will tell her. Okey?
Rye: Okey.
Andy: But you can start making some signes!
Rye: Okey.
We walk back in to the living room.

Y/n:
I'm in the kitchen cooking when you feel two strong arms around your waist. You look over your shoulder it's Rye.
R: Do you need any help?
Y/n: no thanks.
I say he looks at you and slowly walk to the boys. I'm so happy he is so cute and nice.
I finish cooking and say:
Y/n: food is ready!
Everybody stands up and goes to the dining table. They sit down and thank me for cooking.
Everybody starts eating when Andy asks you something.
A: so where do you come from?
Y/n: I live in (your country) and live with my parents.
Brook: So why do you still live with your parents?
Y/n: I still go to school and that's why I live with my parents.
Jack: Ah okey what type of school?
Y/n: It's kind of like College but not actually the same. You can choose a major subject and a additional subject.
Jack: That's cool what did you choose?

Y/n: I have English as my main subject and Spanish as my additional subject
Rye: hablas español? (You speak Spanish?)
Y/n: Un poco. (little bit)
You say and laugh
Rye: Genial por qué español (cool why Spanish)
A: Can you please speak English we don't speak Spanish!
He says and you laugh.
Y/n: He asked me why I picked Spanish. I picked it because I think Spanish is a beautiful language and I always wanted to learn it.
Andy: Ah Okey.
Rye: That's cool.
Mikey: Let's clean the kitchen and then we can decide what we want to do.
Everybody: Okey.
Everybody stands up and helps cleaning. You tell the boys that you want to change so you go upstairs and where this.

Rye pov:Y/n went upstairs so I tell the boys that I want to go on a walk with her

Rye pov:
Y/n went upstairs so I tell the boys that I want to go on a walk with her.
The start asking me if I like her and then she comes back down. I quickly tell to the boys shut up. Y/n asks what we where talking about. I tell her that it's nothing important.
Y/n: Okey what do you want to do?
Rye: I thought that we could go on a walk.
Y/n: yeah sure let's go.
The boys start bringing excuses why they can not go with us and I'm relieved that I don't have to explain it to Y/n. So we start walking and I know where I want to bring her. We are talking. When we arrive at a field with sunflowers.
Y/n: This is beautiful!
R: Yeah I know.
I'm so nervous to tell her when she says.
Y/n: Is everything okey?
She asks turning to face me.
Rye: Yes I want to tell you something.
Y/n: Okey?