Part 33:

Rye pov:
We go to our room. We had dinner literally 30 minutes ago with the boys but me and Y/n are hungry so we ordered room service. We order some ice cream and frappes. after we finish eating and laughing because I put some ice cream on Y/n. Y/n gets in the bathroom because she wants to take a shower. After she finished showering we get ready for bed.
I just wear my boxers and Y/n wears a sexy two piece.
We decided to lay down and watch some TV. We are watching tv and laughing. When Y/n starts kissing my neck. First I just continue watching the movie. But then she hits my sweet spot.
Rye: Ah babe what are you doing?
Y/n: can't I kiss my boyfriend?
Rye: yes you can but I'm trying to watch tv.
Y/n: So the tv is more interesting then me?
She says and rolls over so her back is facing me.
Rye: no it's not.

⚠️Smut⚠️
I say and get closer to her that my dick is touching her ass. I start kissing her neck. When she turns around. I kiss her on the mouth and a kiss transforms to a make out. I continue kissing then I turn us around so she is on top of me. She continues kissing my body then I can't take it any more I pull her clothes of. She looks at me with a smirk and then I pull my boxers down and roll a condom on. I turn us around so I'm laying on top of her. And the things got heated.
We pull apart and we both lay down. And decided to go to sleep because we have to wake up early tomorrow.