Part 14

Monday
Yn pov:
Today I'm moving to London. I wake up and everybody is still sleeping. So I quickly get up and jump under the shower. Then I get dressed and start make breakfast. When I'm almost finished I go back into my room and try to wake up the boys.
Y/n: Boys wake up.
You say like four times.
Jack: Good morning.
Brook: Good morning.
Y/n: Good morning breakfast is ready.
Jack: thanks.
Jack and brook get up after 2 minutes also Sonny gets up.
Y/n: Andy wake up.
Andy: Good morning.
Y/n: Good morning breakfast is ready.
Andy: Thanks.
He stands up and walks to the dining room.
Y/n: Babe wake up.
You say and give him a kiss on the cheek.
Rye: Good morning gorgeous.
He says with his sleepy voice and looks at me.
Rye: You are beautiful.
Y/n: Aww thanks! Come stand up I made breakfast.
Rye: No let me sleep.
Y/n: no wake up!
Rye: no!
He says and with that you jump on the bed and say.
Y/n: Wake up wake up!
Rye: Okey Okey I'm up.
You give him a kiss on his lips. He stand up and we walk to the dining table we all sit down and start eating.
We finish eating and the boys get changed. So my parents start packing my stuff last week. So we don't have to pack that much. I pack the rest of my stuff and the boys help me caring everything to the Van. That will drive everything to London. So we finish packing and my parents arrive. So we have to go to the airport to catch our flight to London. My parents drive us to the airport. We arrive and go into the airport.
Mom: Bye boys it was nice meeting you guys.
Boy: It was nice meeting you too.
Dad: Bye boys.
Boys: Bye
I give my parents a big hug and we leave.
Rye: Are you excited?
Y/n: Yes so excited!
We go into the plane and fly to London. Then we take the van and drive to the boys and now my home. The van with my stuff arrives the next day so we went to sleep. In the morning the Van arrives and we bring everything up to Rye's room. We start taking everything out of boxes.