Part 35:

Y/n pov:

Rye: I'm sorry... I am really sorry
Y/n: For what?
Rye: The thing with Andy. I didn't want to but the fans and...
He says talking really fast.
Y/n: Babe calm down everything is all right.
Rye: But...
Y/n: I know that you love me and Randy isn't real (sorry for Randy shippers)
Rye: you really aren't mad?
Y/n: no why should I?
Rye: it's just my exes we're always jealous and you aren't?
Y/n: because I'm not your ex.
I say laughing
Rye: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too.
Rye: See you in ten minutes.
Y/n: yes bye babe.
Rye: bye princess
I put my phone away and me and the boys in the car just keep talking.

Rye pov:
I put my phone away and Andy looks at me worried.
A: Does Y/n hate me?
R: What? No.
A: Really! What did she say?
R: She told me that she knew that I love her and that Randy isn't real.
A: I'm so glad she doesn't hate me
He says and I have to laugh. We talk for a while. Till we arrive at the hotel. We get out of the car and I see Y/n. I run to her and hug her tight.
Y/n: Babe it's not even been an hour!
She says laughing.
Rye: I know but it was your first concert and I couldn't even talk to you after the show.
Y/n: we can talk now.
Rye: Yes please. Let's get inside and sit down.
We all get inside. The boys decided to go upstairs and make a livestream. Me and Y/n sit down on a couch in the lobby and get something to drink.
Rye: okey so how was it?
Y/n: bad!
Rye: What? Why?
Yn: I am joking!
Rye: ahh.
Y/n: It was amazing the fans were dancing and singing! It was so crazy!
Rye: I know it was a great show!
Y/n: yes!
I give her a kiss on the lips and put my arm around her.
We sit there and talk about the next concerts and how excited we are. After 1 hour of talking we decided to go upstairs to our room. We both get changed and the we get a text messages frome Blair.
(Picture)

We read the text messages and go downstairs there are the boys and Blair waiting

We read the text messages and go downstairs there are the boys and Blair waiting. We sit down and Blair says.
Blair: the show was amazing!
Everybody: thanks.
Blair: So the next show is in two days in...
Blair talks about The next few shows and everything around it. After he finished talking we stay in the lobby and just laugh and talk.