[Real parents?]

I woke up from my sleep when I heard noise from downstairs, it sounds like someone is fighting.

I glanced at wall clock in my room and it was only 4:30 am. What are they doing this time.

I stood up from my bed and yawned, I opened the door of my room and went downstairs.

I was shocked at the sight, my parents are fighting? Why? I thought Norenmin is best couple.

I peeked inside room and saw them arguing, they were talking about someone.

Wait! Are they talking about me?

"I can't let him stay here anymore Jeno" Jaemin said.

"He's right Jeno, why do you always support him? He is not even our own child" Renjun said.

WHAT? what are they talking about?

"You know he argue with me daily, he doesn't even call me his papa, then why? Jeno I can't tolerate him anymore" Jaemin said and crossed his arms.

Jeno just stared at both of them.

Jaemin is right, I don't like him I don't call him my papa because he always argues with me on every little things, but didn't know that he hates me this much and about Renjun I love him he is so sweet and nice, but now he showed his real face.

Jeno sighed and stood up from couch "what can I do now? Mark and Donghyuck both are my best friends, they both gave me responsibility of Minhyuck and I promised them too, what will I say to them? Huh? Do you both have any answer?" He said calmly.

Jeno is really a good father he does everything for me, but he's not my father? They aren't my parents? then who are my parents? And who's this Mark and Donghyuck?

What the hell? I can't take this anymore.

I entered in room and their expression was speechless.

"Minhyuck? I-I thought you slept son" Renjun said and came toward me.

But I stopped him "Don't. Don't call me son and stop pretending like my parents, I heard everything"

Jeno dropped his jaw when he heard me "Minhyuck, listen to-"

"Tell me about my parents, who are my parents? Where are they? And you all hide this from me? Why?" I cutted him and asked.

I don't know what made me so angry, but now I just want my real parents, I don't care about them anymore, how they dared to hide this from me? About my parents?

But the most important thing is, why they did this? Don't they love me? My own parents don't love me that they gave me to Norenmin.

"Minhyuck, listen to me you are too much young and small to understand this, I'll tell you everything about your parents, please give us a chance" Jeno said.

"What? You think I'm too young? Dad, I'm 18 with 5'9 hight, I'm a college student now and don't you think I deserve to know about my parents? Why didn't they accepted me?" I asked them.

"Minhyuck, I think it's time to tell you everything about your parents I know you want to know about your real parents, but It'll break the promise I did to your parents eighteen years ago" Jeno said.

"Is your promise is more important than for me knowing about them?" I asked him.

He sighed and took a seat on couch "have a seat first"

I nodded and took a seat in front of him on our big black couch.

"You are not our son, your parents are Mark and Donghyuck, Mark is CEO of Lee Corporation company and Donghyuck, he runs his own cafe" He sighed and continued "I know you live with us from your childhood, you think we do everything for you, but no we didn't done anything for you Minhyuck"

"What do you mean?" I asked them.

"Mark and Donghyuck pays for your everything, your food, your college fee, transfers money in your bank account, your all accessories everything you need and even they paid for your diapers when you were kid, but they both don't know about this, Mark doesn't know that Donghyuck pays for you and Donghyuck doesn't know that Mark pays for you too" Jeno said.

Is it true? I can't believe this, what's happening in my life now? Why?

"Why didn't they accepted me? Am I not good for them?" I asked them as I felt like-I don't know what is it, but it hurts, it hurts a lot.

"It's not like that Minhyuck they both loves you more then everyone, more then everything, you are the most important person in their life, but they aren't together now they both aren't divorced legally, but still they are not together now" Jeno said.

I glanced at Jaemin and Renjun, they both glanced me too and again looked at Jeno.

"What happened? Don't they love each other? Is it happened cause of me? And why?" I asked him with more curiosity.

He again sighed and said "let me explain you everything, from starting and Jaemin can you bring us some coffee?"

Jaemin nodded and stood up, I don't know why, but I suddenly felt like they are strangers for me, I spended half of my life with them, but I suddenly felt like I need to leave this place they all are strangers for me, I shouldn't live with them. Everything feels strange now. I felt like I'm not in my house I'm not safe here.

"I'll explain you everything from the beginning, from the time of our school day because it all started from their" He sighed like It's a burden for him.

Now, I started to hate them, but I want to know about my parents.

They didn't done anything for me not a single thing and I thought that they are my parents? Can't believe this.

I'm coming for you Dad Papa, wait for me.

To be continued......

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

I'll try to update soon please wait for my next update.

Take care 💞

I love you all 💋💋💋