[Sick heart]

Minhyuck entered in his school and saw a girl coming toward him, he didn't stopped and continued his walk. He stopped when that girl called him.

"Yeah" He replied.

"Ahmm...N-Nothing" She said and Minhyuck nodded. He noticed sadness on that girl's face, but why would he care when he don't even know her.

The started to walk toward his class, he don't really focus on any relationship and in any girl or boy. He don't even know if he's straight or Gay, but he thinks thinking about these stuffs are nothing just a waste of time.

Instead of thinking about them or testing if he's in to girls or boys, he can do lots of things which is good for his future.

He entered in classroom and spotted his friends who was looking like they didn't slept since a week, not them but he noticed that whole class is lazy today.

Minhyuck's POV:

I took a seat next to my best buddy who's head was rested on table, I smacked his forehead which made him flinch.

It was so funny I laughed loudly, but I covered my mouth when I noticed that everyone is glaring me for ruining their sleep.

Then teacher entered in class and saved me from those scary glares.

"Mr. Lee Minhyuck" Teacher called me.

"Y-yes?" I said, but why is she calling me I know I didn't did anything wrong or...did I?

"Where's your uniform? Have you forgotten that we wear uniform in uniform day?" She asked and crossed her arms.

I looked down and grinned at her, I was so happy today morning that I forget to eat my breakfast and even I forgot to wear my dress. I was in black jeans and Red shirt, oh I look hot. It's enough I can't control so I giggled now again this glare. Shit.

"GET OUT OF MY CLASS AND DON'T ENTER TILL YOU WEAR YOUR UNIFORM AND YOU BETTER KEEP YOU LAUGH TO YOURSELF MR. LEE" She screamed while pointing at door.

I sighed and nodded, I was about to walk out of class but she stopped me so I turned to face her. Who scares of her she's human like me she won't bite.

"Take your mark sheet with you, I'm glad you are on number one like always, but" She sighed and continued "you really need to control your laugh"

I again chuckled and said "I'm sorry, but it's not my fault. It comes out auto-"

"Yeah yeah I know" She said and I walked out of class, what if I skip classes today?

Yes let's skip and spend day with papa. Yeeeee lets go.

I again went on bus stop, guard is my friend too even he's friend of my all friends, so he didn't stopped me but he can't do anything to me.

Soon but not soon I entered in cafe and smelled sweet coffee now my stomach started to growl again.

I didn't saw papa here so I asked Jisoo.

"Noona where's Mr. Lee?" I asked her, she gave me a sad smile.

"He's sick today so he told me to handle everything here" She said and patted my shoulder.

I quickly left cafe and went straight to Papa's house. I knocked on door. No response.

I again knocked and saw papa with his red puffy eyes which looks like he cried a lot, messy hair. He was still in his pajama and baby blue t-shirt, looking weak.

He looked at me from my shoes to my hair and smiled weakly "Minhyuck"

He widened the door and I entered in his house which was really beautiful, warm and comfortable.

He entered in kitchen and said "what are you doing here and where's your uniform?"

He knows that today is uniform day?

"Ahmm..I heard that you are sick so I came here to meet you and yeah I forgot to wear my uniform so teacher kicked me out of classroom" I said and scratched back of my neck because I felt embarrassed in front of papa.

He nodded and said "you are repeating your dad's mistakes" But he suddenly frozed after saying that.

A tear rolled down his eyes as he stumbled a bit, but I cought him at the right time. I helped him to climb stairs and laid him down on his bed.

"Thanks" He said and smiled.

"How you became sick?" I asked him.

"I accidentally slept in bath tub yesterday" He replied and I shook my head, how can he sleep in bath tub.

"Take rest, I'll make some porridge for you and do you have medicines?" I said and I suddenly got panicked when I saw tears continuously falling on his both cheeks.

I wiped them and asked "w-what happened? Are you okay?"

He nodded and smiled "Thank you for taking care of me, it's been so long since someone cared about me" but at the end his voice cracked like he's gonna cry anytime.

I hugged him and felt his warm body, he's having a high fever. He hugged me back and busted in to cry, I know why is he crying so I rubbed his back to calm him down.

After crying for an hour he calmed a bit down and I can feel how much in pain he is. I already felt like crying after seeing his condition.

His cries turned in a soft sobs. I continued rubbing his back and felt my shoulder getting heavy, I can feel my shirt wet cause of his tears. I don't really mind it at least I was here to give him shoulder to cry his heart out.

I laid him slowly on his bed, he slept cause of tiredness of crying. I wiped my own tears and kissed his forehead. I tucked him under his blanket.

"I love you Papa" I said and left him alone in his room. I can't see him like this anymore it hurts. It hurts a lot when I see papa like this and it's all cause of those trashes.

I made porridge for him and went to buy some medicines for him. After two hours I came back his house and whole house was silent.

I think he's still sleeping. I took his porridge and went in his room and I was right he was still asleep.

To be continued....