[Fine day]

Minhyuck's POV:

I entered in school and saw my friends in cafeteria. I approached them and walked in, but something was strange because not only my friends but other students in cafeteria was looking at me too.

What the hell happened today? Do I look handsome today? After all I'm son of handsome CEO and beautiful papa too.

I chuckled at my thoughts and continued walking toward my friends.

I took seat next to Hwall and asked "what's wrong today?"

"Don't tell me you don't know about this" Hayoung said with annoyed expression.

"I don't know really" Minhyuck said.

"There's some rumors spreaded about you and sooki" Taeseon said.

"What? Sooki? You mean our classmate?" Minhyuck asked.

"Yeah" Sunwoo said.

"What I did now?" Minhyuck asked and roaming his eyes around cafeteria.

"There's a rumour that you confessed her your feelings and she said that to her bestie" Sunwoo said.

Minhyuck laughed loudly as he found it funny "well, it's not my fault if I'm too much handsome and girls can't stop themselves from spreading rumors"

They all rolled their eyes at Minhyuck which Minhyuck noticed.

"C'mon guys chill, I didn't did anything. Why do you think that I'll confess her without any feelings" he laughed again and continued "I have another problems to solve then thinking about this, so...you all should ignore these rumors too. What do you say?" He said and winked at the end.

They sighed and nodded.

"But you should stay away from her, she'll try to catch up on you" Hwall said.

"Don't worry, she's nothing more then a classmate for me and if I continued ignoring her everyone will think like it was just a rumour. Take it easy guys" Minhyuck said and giggled.

"Right" Hayoung said and nodded.

"By the way, you all want to visit our cafe?" Minhyuck asked them.

"Yeah I miss your beautiful papa too" Sunwoo said and laughed.

"Don't forget that I'm here, I'll complain dad that you said this for papa" Minhyuck said and laughed too.

"C'mon you know I was just kidding" Sunwoo said and chuckled.

They all chuckled at both of them.

"Sure we will, but your treat?" Hwall asked.

"Sure" Minhyuck said and high fived with Hwall.

"Oh one more thing, I got something amazing" Minhyuck said.

"What is it?" Taeseon asked and took a sip of his drink.

"My dad, he'll be in Seoul next month. I'm excited" Minhyuck said.

"Great and what about your plans?" Hwall asked.

"My plan? What about my plan?" Minhyuck asked innocently.

Sunwoo sighed and asked "how's your plan? Are you ready to do this?"

Minhyuck smirked and said "of course, everything is planned, don't worry"

"I'm curious about your plan, why don't you tell us?" Taeseon asked and chuckled.

"You'll see soon, I don't want to ruin the fun of show" Minhyuck said and laughed.

They laughed too and soon went in their class room.

"Mr. Lee, see who's here today" Minhyuck said and placed his bag behind counter table.

"Hey young boys" Donghyuck said and chuckled.

"You both look really close now, nice to meet you again Mr. Lee" Sunwoo said and smiled at Donghyuck.

"Nice to meet you all too, thanks for visiting" Donghyuck said and smiled at them.

Minhyuck wore his apron and said "why not, he's special for me"

Donghyuck looked up at Minhyuck and smiled.

"Oh why don't you take seats and order something?" Minhyuck suggested them.

They all nodded and went to take seats.

"Mr. Lee did you heard the news?" Minhyuck asked Donghyuck.

"News? Which one?" Donghyuck asked.

"Don't you know? Mark Lee will be in Seoul next month" Minhyuck told him.

"O-oh okay" Donghyuck mumbled and went in back room.

What happened? Isn't he happy? Minhyuck thought.

To be continued....