Park!..

Yugyeom's POV
I woke up from sleep stretching and smiled when I remembered about our little FaceTime yesterday and went to the bathroom to change.

Yugyeom's POVI woke up from sleep stretching and smiled when I remembered about our little FaceTime yesterday and went to the bathroom to change

And went downstairs to eat breakfast " morning" I said " morning" heard from bambam, jungkook, Taehyung, Mark, Lisa, Chenle, lucas.
" are the others asleep?" I asked and sat on one of the chairs as jinyoung gave me my food and nodded.
As I was eating I was wondering if how about I go to the park they say that the weather is nice!
" what are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked " umm you know...." I said " no, I don't know?" He replied I gulped my food " about how delicious this food is!" I said and completed eating " I wanna try!" Bambam said " too late!" I said as I finished my food " yah!" He said and I smiled cheekily then sat on the couch watching tv.
Yeri's POV
I was in the middle of the class I look at the time two more periods then home time!
2 periods later
Finally school is done because today we finished early " bye girls!" I said to the girls " bye!" They replied then went home yup I call it home.
I went in " hey oppa's!" I said " where is Sehun?" Chanyeol asked " oh he went home early!" I said " oh okay!" He replied then I went to my room and had a short shower then changed my clothes to this

And went downstairs " can I go to the park?" I asked " yeah sure but,  here you go!" Chanyeol said and gave me a mask?" waeyo?" I asked " it's because we don't want your friends or family to recognize you!" He said I nodded wore it then went to th...

And went downstairs " can I go to the park?" I asked " yeah sure but, here you go!" Chanyeol said and gave me a mask?
" waeyo?" I asked " it's because we don't want your friends or family to recognize you!" He said I nodded wore it then went to the park.
Yugyeom's POV
It was 3:30 pm I wore my shoes " I am going out!" I screamed " okay don't be so late!" Jinyoung said " yeah eomma!" I screamed and went to the park.

I was walking around the park inhaling the beautiful air as I was walking I saw a girl sitting on the bench playing with her fingers I looked closer it was.., Yeri?
I went behind the bench and got ready to scare her but she got up and started walking I slowly sneak up behind her and...
Yeri's POV
I was walking as I got up from the bench and started walking until I felt a pair of arms wrapping around me I froze in my spot ' no no no!' I thought then the person turned me around I looked up " YUGYEOM-AH!" I said hitting his chest lightly as he hugged me I hugged him back " yah, people should say hello!" He said " but not sneaking up on me like that!" I said as I hitted his chest lightly again " arasso.." he said and hugged me tightly " okay okay, I forgive you!" I said but he hugged me tightly " I said I forgive you!" I said he then released from the hug then swings his hand on my shoulder " so how was school today?" He asked " good..." I said " okay!" He said " then we continued walking.
We were joking around and ran like children " can we go get bubble tea?" I asked " but I want coffee!" Yugyeom said " but I want bubble tea!" I said " COFFEE!" " BUBBLE TEA!" " COFFEE" " BUBBLE TEA!" " there is only one way to settle this!"Yugyeom said
Yugyeom's POV
" 18.....19.....20! Ready or not here I come!" I counted and started looking for yeri " you know bubble tea is not that bad you know we maybe go there?" I said ' wow she is good!' I thought I looked around till I spotted a big tree and I went from the left to see yeri peeking from the right side I back hugged her " ahh!" She screamed " gotcha!" I said " aniyo...." she whined " not my fault!" I said she huffed " arasso let's go get coffee.." she said ' I think she doesn't like coffee?" I thought as we got to the coffee truck she was about to order " wait don't order! I'll come back!" I said she nodded confused and sat on the bench.
Yeri's POV
Where is he going now? I waited for him and waited. Waited!
" I am here!" I heard Yugyeom say " finally!" I said and looked at him he was holding my favorite order from the bubble tea truck " aniyo..." I said " yup! Here is one bubble tea for you! And I will go to order my coffee and come back!" He said and I shook my head and started sipping my bubble tea.
After he got his coffee we started drinking our drinks talking and laughing!
Then we laid down on the grass looking at the sky I laid my head on Yugyeom's chest as he was playing with my hair I looked at my watch " ughh, Yugyeom I have to go now it's 7:30pm" I said and got up from his chest " waeyo?" He whined " dont worry we will meet again!" I reassured him and pulled him up " okay, before you go I want a hug!" He said and opened his arms I hugged him as he hugged me back.
" annyeong!" I said " annyeong, and call me!" He said " sure will!" I replied then headed home.
I got home " you seem happy?" Chanyeol said " yup I saw Yugyeom!" I exclaimed " u-um yeri I have to talk to you..."baekhyun said " what is it?" I asked " you have to stop hanging out with Yugyeom..." he said I froze " w-wae?" I asked " it's because we are scared that your friends and siblings will always feel suspicious if he hangs out with you all the time and he is out all the time so you have to stop hanging out with him.." baekhyun said as Chanyeol nodded " b-but-" " we are sorry yeri.." baekhyun said and left same did Chanyeol I then went to my room and changed my clothes to pj's

I then laid on my bed thinking ' how will I say it to Yugyeom?' I thought then there was a knock on the door " come in!" I said then Chanyeol came " hey you okay?" He asked " why? " I asked " I know it hard that you don't want to tell him, and I w...

I then laid on my bed thinking ' how will I say it to Yugyeom?' I thought then there was a knock on the door " come in!" I said then Chanyeol came " hey you okay?" He asked " why? " I asked " I know it hard that you don't want to tell him, and I want you to hang out with him but.." he paused " but what?" I asked " the big boss found out the you were hanging out with Yugyeom which is illegal!" Chanyeol said I looked down " mianeh..." I said he then putted his hand on my shoulder " don't worry it's not your fault..." he said as he smiled I smiled back " goodnight..." he said " nighty night.." I replied he then went out of the room I was thinking of ways telling him how to tell him I got an idea ' sorry Yugyeom..' I thought and took my phone.
You : hey Yugyeom can we meet tomorrow?
I sended him then went to sleep.
-----------------------
I do not own any of these pictures