I am sorry...

Yeri' s POV
I woke up and did my routine then wore my school uniform took an apple and went to school.
I was at my locker taking my books from my locker then Sehun came " hey yeri, you seem down today?" He asked it's true I have been down today it's because of yesterday " really?, I haven't noticed?" I lied " well you look so down..." he said as he patted my back and went then I headed to my class and went to sit next to Sana " hey yeri!" She said smiling she always has a way to make me smile " hey Sana.." I said smiling " you seem down care to say it for me if you want?" She asked I really do wanna get it out of my chest! " sana, have you ever been like how do I say this distance from a friend?" I asked " no sorry, but complete.." she said " well we just reunited and our life's was awesome it's like your in a dreamland, but out of nowhere your parents tell you to stop hanging out with your friend or they will be mad at me, and now I told them I would meet them at the park to tell them what was going on and I don't know what to do?" I asked " well this is really serious but your family comes first so...." she said I nodded ' well I don't want Yugyeom to get hurt.....' I thought " thanks for the advice..." I said and she nodded.
Time skip lunch time~
I sat with the girls I was spacing out while playing with my food didn't realize that Mina was calling me " YERI!" She said " oh sorry I was spacing out..". I said " yeri are you sure you are alright?" Sana asked I nodded and smile she smiled back and then I went back to eating.
Time skip end of the school day
I bid goodbye to the girls and Sehun then went home " oppa's I'll go change and meet with Yugyeom to tell him I can't hang out with him again.."!i said " arasso..." Chanyeol said.
I went to my room and changed to this

I then headed to the park.
Yugyeom's POV
I changed my clothes then wore my shoes and headed to the park to meet yeri.
I saw yeri standing beside the fountain " hey!" I told her and was going to hug her but she rejected it was weird because she always responded to my hugs?
" well no hug today..."!i said she was looking down " yeri, Gwenchana?" I asked " y-Yugyeom, I think we should stop seeing eachother..." she said I froze " w-what?" I asked " t-the big boss found out and told me not to hang out with you anymore so you won't get hurt..." she said tears falling " and what did you do?" I asked she looked up at me and looked down again " I -I couldn't d-do anything..." she said " I am sorry Yugyeom..." she said I took a step back shook my head slowly and left the park ignoring yeri calling me.
I got home slammed the door threw my shoes off and sighing in frustration as my hand went threw my hair " moya?" I heard Jackson say I looked at him ' should I tell him?' I thought to myself I sighed and shook my head " it's nothing hyung, I'll be in my room.." I said and went to my room " do you want dinner?" I heard jackson " Thank you, but no!" I said as I slammed my door shut.

I took a short bath wore something more comfortable and laid on my bed, ' what just happened?' I thought to myself ' why did you leave her alone?' A voice in my head said ' but she lied to me!' I thought ' but she wanted to protect you and not get hurt!' The voice said ' your right......I am such a dummy!' I thought ' you've always been!' The voice said then vanished I didn't realize that I had five text messages I opened my phone to check.
Yeri
Yugyeom I am really sorry please forgive me!
Yugyeom I should've had defended you...
Please don't give me the silent treatment
I am so sorry
Bye❤️
I smiled softly while reading the messages and replied back
Yugyeom
Don't worry yeri I forgive you and I was the one who acted as a jerk....
Seen
Yeri: ani, should've had defended you at that time...
Yugyeom: dont stress yourself out just be careful because I don't want the big boss to do something bad to you...
Yeri: uhhh, Yugyeom...
Yugyeom: what?
Yeri : I am downstairs...
My eyes widened I quickly jump out of my bed and headed downstairs to see half of the boys including Lisa and......
"Yeri....."