Why are you so late?...

Yugyeom's POV
I was walking back home and as I got their I saw all of my hyungs ( GOT7) including jungkook " moya?" I asked " moya, that's all you could say?" Jackson said I looked at him confused " what he means is why are you late?" Jb hyung asked " why, are you curious?" I said " no,we are not!" Jinyoung said " Do you know what time you were out?" Jb said " yup, at 3:30pm!" I said taking off my shoes " and what time is it now?" Jinyoung asked I looked at my watch " 7:35pm!" I said " yup so you were out 4 hours Yugyeom! 4 FREAKING HOURS!" Jackson said I tried to calm down " I know!" I said " if you knew, WHY DIDNT YOU COME EARLY?!" Jb said " well I was hanging out with a friend!" I raised my voice a little " listen why can't you tell them I will go home now!" Jackson said " WELL I WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH SOMEONE NOT LIKE YOU GUYS SITTING HERE BEING LAZY HEADS!" I screamed then headed to my room ignoring Jb and Jinyoung hyung calling my name I got to my room and shut the door.
Mark's POV
I knew he was hanging out with Yeri but I can't tell them or yeri will hate me and won't trust me anymore.
I went up to Yugyeom I knocked on the door " don't come in!" I heard Yugyeom say but I went in anyways " mark hyung what do you want?" He said " just checking on you? You okay?" I asked " only if they knew, they would have understood!" He said " don't worry soon enough they will know!" I said as patting his back and smiling " thanks hyung" he said I nodded then went out of his room.
Yugyeom's POV
After I finished washing up and dressing to my pj's I went to bed and saw I had one message from yeri.
Yeri: hey Yugyeom can we meet tomorrow?
I smiled then replied
Yugyeom: sure!
After that I went to sleep