2 WEEKS LATER...

Yeri's POV
After two weeks me and Chanyeol go to my house often and baekhyun joined us.
The big boss came yesterday but he told us to wake up early and come to his office.
I did my morning routine and changed to this

And headed to bosses office and saw both Chanyeol and baekhyun

" so you know I have flied to japan for 2 weeks, and i am......SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU GUYS!" He said as he slammed his hand on the table then I got a quick call I was gonna hung up but the big boss told me to answer and putted on speaker.
Yeri : yebeseyo?
Both(jk and bb) : hey yeri!
Yeri: oh hey guys...
Both: we know but are you coming today?
Yeri : I don't know I am sorry...
Jk: you are not leaving us right?
Bb: of course not she will never leave us!
Jk: true...
' how do you know?....' I thought
Yeri : yeah I'll visit later....
Both : annyeong!
After that they hung up my head hung low down so I would avoid contact.
" I can't believe YOU CHANYEOL AND BAEKHYUN I'll kill you both!" The big. Boss said " NO! Please I was the one who forced them to come please let them live....." I said " FINE, the others....he said " we have to get have to get rid of them..." he said " no!" I screamed " WHY NOT!" He slammed the table " they are family!" I said " that's IT TODAY YOU ARE GOING TO SAY YOUR LAST WORDS FOR ALL OF THEM!" I shouted " but-" " END OF the DISCUSSION! GO OUT ALL OF YOU!" He demanded we did head out.