S-slave...

Yu-ting's POV( you)
I woke up from a nap? Anyways I stayed with my last clothes that I wore but without the jacket and head downstairs.
"Hey yu-ting!" Tzuyu said ' oh yeah I found my biological sister..' i thought " hey tzuyu!" I replied " here!" She said as she gave me a paper " what is it?" I asked " it's your job if you do this, I'll give 50,000 won!" She said i nodded confused the stuff is
Clean the living room
Clean the kitchen
Clean the bedroom's
Wash the dishes
Take the trash out
Wash the bathroom
Make food
30 minute break
Clean the windows
I looked at tzuyu " is there a problem she asked " a-ani! When will I start?" I asked " oh umm you can start with living room, the kitchen, my room, and the dishes!" She said I nodded and started to clean the living room the living room which is messy.
2 hours later
I finished the living room, kitchen, Tzuyu's room and the dishes it's night time now.
" yu-ting! Can you take the trash out?!" I heard Tzuyu said " arasso!" I said.
3 weeks later
I kept living like this for 3 weeks now I HATE IT! I wanna go back to my real unnie which is Lisa unnie! Not this witch and I thought my friends were really friends...
Flashback a week ago
I went downstairs because Tzuyu said that her friends came I went downstairs and was shocked to see mina, Sana, and Momo!
" hey guys!" I told them they just glared at me " just to be clear tzuyu sent us to spy on you and be friends to find you here and keep you with us and bring her here! So we aren't friends to be real!" Momo said and they both went away making me in tears.
End of flashback
I tried texting Lisa but she would never reply I think tzuyu threatened her " who are you calling?" Tzuyu said " I am sick and tired of you TREATING ME LIKE A SLAVE!" I screamed she slapped me and started hitting me!
" this teaches you now clean my room!" She demanded i nodded she broke my phone before she went out. I went and cleaned her room and did dinner and went to my room.

This is what I wore with a black jacket over it because the bruises doesn't show, but the doesn't matter now the thing that it matters is I hope Lisa and the others except me back

I snuck out of the window and an alarm started to go off!?
I ran anywhere away from this house I ran into an playground and hid in the middle of the slide " where are you?" I heard tzuyu's bodyguard say I kept silent and tried not making a sound.
I stayed like that for 5 minutes " she is not here let's go!" One of them said and they left I double check them walked slowly and carefully to Lisa's HOUSE!