Chapter 7

Slight TW- mentions of self harm, anorexia, and Depression

(Time skip brought to you by my lunch)
Grizz's POV

Life has been better, well not for me, but my friends, Sam, and we have a plan to get Allie and Will out of "jail" "prison" "holding"?

I still lay in bed awake all night, and I haven't eaten in 4 day, oh and I still cut. But I have to be careful Luke almost saw my arm the other day so I started to do my legs and torso.

Right now isn't one of the proudest moments in my life there is just so much stress to handle, with Allie in jail and Lexie, Harry, and Campbell in charge, to trying to still hang out with my friends and be a kid again. And since I can barely hang out with my friends I can't come out to them or tell them I'm dating Sam.

And you wonder why I lay awake at night.
The next time I am with Luke or Jason I will tell them no matter if my anxiety kicks in or they are homophobic.
I sure hope neither of them are,
I really need something to go right for me, for once in my life.

(Time skip to next day brought to you by my new kitten)
Luke POV

After about an hours work with the guard Grizz pulled me aside to talk to him, which I thought was great because now I can ask him how he's feeling and make sure he's okay.

He has been faking how he's acting lately and only cares how we, his friends feel.
Any time I ask him what's wrong he avoids the question and asked about Jason or Allie.

And on our Wednesday guard duty I asked Grizz to get something for me and when he reached out his arm I thought I saw cuts.
I wasn't sure if I saw it correctly, I can't think he harms himself, does he?

After he realized his arm was showing he quickly pulled down his sleeve and kept his arm hidden.

No ones POV

"So whats up?"-Luke

"Well umm.....I uhh.....I thought........I neededdd.....to ummmm...uhhhhh......never mind!"-Grizz said fast and stuttering a lot

"Grizz please tell me you know you can trust me with anything...I'm always here for you."-Luke

"It's nothing okay!..(Luke jumps at the sudden outburst).....Listen okay I'll tell you later,"-Grizz

"No Grizz, tell me what you wanted to tell me! I hate to be forcing you to but you called me over here! Now tell me or I confront you about what's on your arms!!"-Luke yells at Grizz, who is starting to shake.

Yay finally a chapter it's crappy and short but it's out! Also I hate to promote myself but if you want to get to know me and my life style better check out my Instagram
_elektrische_allee_

Love ya! Stay positive <3333333