Chapeter 9

Grizz POV

So I'm sitting at the table with Luke and Jason there is no talking only the sound of the metal silverware picking off the food from the ceramic plates.
While I'm picking at my food not having the motivation to eat Luke started talking.

"So Grizz, Jason and I have been talking and we think you should move in with us?"

I knew what they were trying to do, I know they know what I do to myself, they know what i think of myself. And I know they can help me with those thoughts and with all the force and courage of my brain telling me the right thing to say, I said the most idiotic thing I could ever say.

"No...no I'm good I don't want to get in the way."

I mentally slapped myself, they could of helped me through this dark time in my life but I was being stupid.

"We understand why you would say no...but before you make that your final answer please, Please think about it" Jason said interrupting the silence.

"I already know" I was trying to say but cut off by Luke,

"Please listening to Jason and take your time to think of your answer, you never know how much you need a friend."

They went back to silently eating while I was playing with my fork and thinking.

'Maybe this could be good, they could help me. Help me be stronger, wiser, smarter, and most importantly happier.'

'But I will probably be a burden plus they are only asking me to move in with them but it's probably out of pity like how most of the people in my life treat me, "Out of Pity" and I'm sick of it so tomorrow I will tell them no I will not move in with you I am capable of putting my own shitty life back together.'

Hey so this took forever but My phone broke and I didn't get a new one till about 3 weeks ago so i wanted to figure out how to get my motivation back and now I finally have it and even though this is one is the wort chapter yet.

Thanks for your support
Love you <333333333