Chapter 1: Visiting My Big Brother

Okay, so this is my first story ever! :) Hopefully you enjoy it! :) This is to Big Time Rush! Everything goes to them! I love them! I am a Rusher <3.This may not be that good, but I tried! Enjoy! :)

Chapter 1: Visiting my big brother

Jessica's POV:

It was a normal summer day at my house. School had ended just a few days ago. I was listening to my favorite band Big Time Rush on my iPod and reading a magazine. Suddenly my phone started vibrating. I pop my earbuds out and pick it up 

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jess!" a voice replied.  

I recognized the voice instantly.  

Me: Kendall?! 

Kendall: You got it little sister.  

Me: Omg! It's been so long! How are you? 

Kendall: I'm doing great! How's my little sister? 

Me: I'm doing fine. It's better than when I'm at school. School is such a bore.  

Kendall: Well, I need to ask you something really important.  

Me: Okay. What is it?  

Kendall: Um... You see... 

Me: Oh God. Did you do something bad or something? 

Kendall: Jess!  

Me: Well then if it's not that. Just spit it out big brother.  

Then I started drinking water.  

Kendall: You're coming to stay with me for the whole summer. We'll get to hang out and catch up! 

I immediately spit out the water and started choking.  

Kendall: Jess you okay? 

Me: *cough* Yeah. *cough* I'm fine.  

Kendall: So you gonna come?  

Me: Kendall I don't know.  

Kendall: You have to sis. I already booked your flight to tomorrow morning. I meant to tell you yesterday, but I forgot.  

Me: You what?! 

Kendall: Love you? 

Me: Kendall Schmidt!  

Kendall: Jessica Schmidt!  

Me: Seriously Kendall. Tomorrow morning?! You give me like 12 hours to pack and all you say is 'love you'?! 

Kendall: So you're coming? 

Me: I didn't say that... 

Kendall: Jess.... I know you want to come and hang out with me and the guys.  

It was my dream to meet Big Time Rush. Just because my brother was in BTR didn't mean that I get to meet them. He was busy really often. I had to give in.  

Me: Okay. But next time you want me to hang out with you... give me a heads up will ya? 

Kendall: Got it! Mom and dad should have your ticket and I'll pick you up around 11:30 tomorrow morning. 

Me: Well. Can you at least tell me the flight time? I know you're gonna pick me up.  

Kendall: Oh. Haha right. It's at 9. Its the earliest flight that day.  

Me: You just couldn't wait to see me huh big brother? 

Kendall: Haha you got me Jess.  

Me: Hey Kendall I love you and I'd love to chat all day, but according to you I have to pack.