Chapter 3: New Boyfriend?

Here's Chapter 3 everyone! Fan, vote, comment. :) Thanks! :) :) :)

Chapter 3: New Boyfriend?

James's POV:

I heard the voice of the one person I didn't want to hear at all right now. Kendall. Crap.

"WHAT THE HECK JAMES?!?!" I hear him yell.

I open my eyes and slowly sit up. Kendall is by the doorway to my room glaring, his hands balled up in fist, his face filled with pure rage and hatred.

"Kendall.... um... you see..." I start to explain.

"JAMES! WHAT THE HECK?! MY SISTER JUST CAME HERE AND YOU ARE ALREADY SLEEPING WITH HER?!?!" Kendall yells.

"Kendall... it's not what is looks like... she...." I start again, only to get cut off.

"WHAT?! SHE WHAT?! ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY SHE WANTED YOU TO?!" Kendall yells in rage.

"Kendall! That's not it! Jessica was crying! I was only helping her!" I start explaining.

"HELPING HER BY SLEEPING WITH HER?!?!?!" Kendall yells, walking towards me.

I back away. Carlos and Logan burst in and holds Kendall back from punching me straight in the face.

"Kendall. Calm down. You need to hear James's side before you jump to conclusion. He must have had a good reason." Logan says.

Carlos nods. "Yeah Kendall. You know James wouldn't do that to you."

Kendall escapes from their grasp and stares straight at me. "OH! THEN LET"S HEAR YOU'RE SIDE OF THE STORY JAMES! LET'S HEAR IT!"

"Kendall! I swear! It's not what it looks like! I would never do this to you!" I start. "I went up to check on Jessica when I heard crying. It was coming from the bathroom. I knocked and she screamed for you to go away so I figured you made her cry. She came out and started crying so I hugged her. I thought she stopped, but she actually fainted. I took her to the closest room which happened to be mine. She had a fever so I was taking care of her. She's fine and she's probably just sleeping right now, but I swear Kendall! I wasn't doing anything bad!"

"THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN YOU SLEEPING ON THE BED RIGHT NEXT TO HER WITH YOUR ARM UNDER HER HEAD?!?!?!" Kendall yells again. "EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!"

"I was only lying down! I wasn't thinking about anything else! Kendall! You're like a brother to me! Why would I ever to something to make you angry on purpose?!" I yell back.

"JAMES!" Kendall yells at my face.

"FINE! I like her! Okay?! I like her! NO! I take that back! I LOVE her! I can't control my feelings Kendall!!!" I snapped.

I immediately regretting ever opening my mouth because at that moment Kendall's fist planted itself on my face and I flew backwards. I hit the wall and I slid down to the floor. Pain was shooting up my right cheek. I started to rub my cheek when Kendall lifted me up by my collar, ready to punch me again.

"Stop Kendall! Please. Stop!" I hear Jessica beg.

Jessica's POV:

I woke up only to see Kendall holding James by the collar. Kendall had his fist up, ready to punch James in the face.

"Kendall! Please." I beg him.

"Jessica?" Kendall asks, turning his head to face me.

I look at him. "Kendall please don't hurt him. This isn't like you. Where is the Kendall I know?"

I watch as Kendall's face turns from pure rage back to Kendall. My older brother.

"Kendall. Why are you trying to punch James? What did he do wrong?" I ask him.