Chapter 6: Lost

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my story so far! What do you think? ;) Well, here is Chapter 6 as I said. Hope you enjoy it! Love you guys! <3

Chapter 6: Lost

Kendall's POV:

"I HATE YOU!" those 3 words kept repeating themselves in my head. "I HATE YOU!" "I HATE YOU!" "I HATE YOU!". They were stuck in my head. I've haven't heard Jessica ever say that she hates me. Ever. Jessica left. She left. I made her cry again. Again. I felt horrible. I made my sister cry and run off and I'm on the bridge of being an enemy with James. I knew I had to find Jessica. I was afraid Jessica would get hurt. I got up and started towards the door when James came out of the shower.

"Kendall where are you going?" James asks.

"Um..." I started.

Then I noticed James looking around. "Where is Jessica? Did she go over to Carlos and Logan?"

"Well, you see...." I started.

"What happened to her?!" James starts to yell.

"Well... she ran off. I was about to go out and look for her..." I admit.

"SHE WHAT?!" James yells. "What did you say to her?!"

" I was just really angry and I just kept snapping at her and told her to shut up. I lost my temper." I reply. "Then she said that she hates me and ran off crying."

"Kendall! If you just left us alone." James yells.

He grabbed his phone and started calling Jessica. She probably didn't answer because he sighs. Then he started to text her. He grabbed his sweatshirt and started towards the door.

"I'm finding her right now. You can either help or continue to blow your anger on other people." James say, closing the door behind him.

I sighed. I was losing my temper way to much today. I didn't understand why I was. I was just scared. Scared that Jessica would get her heart broken. I just didn't want that to happen. I went over to Carlos and Logan's room from the door in our room and they both looked at me and smiled.

"Sup Kendall?" Logan says.

"Jessica is gone. She ran off. I need you guys to help us find her." I reply.

"What? Jessie's gone?" Carlos jumps off the bed.

"Yeah, no time to chat. Come on." I say.

They nod and we both run out the door, down the stair, past the fans, and into the city. Looking for my little sister.

James's POV:

I called her. I texted her. I left her voice mails. None of them worked. I was so worried. What if she gets into an accident? What if she gets kidnapped? What if.... all of these "what if's" ran through my mind.

~Jessica, where are you? Please call me back.~

I sent her a text. I kept looking around with no reply from Jessica. I couldn't find her either. I wasn't going to give up. Then my phone started ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello? Jessica?" I ask.

"Sorry bro. You didn't find her either?" the voice replied. It was Carlos.

"Oh. It's you Carlos. Yeah. I can't find her. She won't answer any of my calls of texts." I tell him.

"Same here. We've tried everything. Well, I'll call you if we find her." Carlos replies.

"I'll do the same." I tell him.

We hang up and I continue to look for Jessica.

Jessica's POV: