Chapter 7: Ex-Girlfriend, Rachel

Hey guys! How are you guys doing? Haha! :) Well, I wrote Chapter 7! Hope you guys enjoy it! I love you guys! You guys are amazing! Fan, Vote, Comment. Hopefully, the story it getting better and better. If not, sorry, I'm trying my best. :) And sorry it took so long! Love ya! <3

Chapter 7: Ex-Girlfriend, Rachel

Kendall's POV:

We left the hotel and headed towards the coffee shop.

"Hey. How do you think she even got Jessica's number?" I ask then as we were walking.

"Good question. She's probably a stalker. She just couldn't let James go so she decides to watch him and his new girlfriend. See how happy he was." Carlos replies.

"Wait... Then do you think what happened in the alley was Rachel's doing?" I ask.

"That? Probably not. That was just a coincidence. I mean. She went into an alley and got held back by a gang. That goes on everywhere." Logan replies.

"Oh yeah..." I say, and continue to walk.

Somehow I have a feeling that wasn't just a coincidence. We get to the coffee shop a few minutes later and we see Rachel again for the first time in almost a year? She looked the same. Tall, brown hair, she hasn't changed a bit. We walk over to her and she notices us and smiles. She looks around then her smile disappears.

"Where is James?" Rachel asks.

"He's back at the hotel with his girlfriend you little brat!" I yell.

"W-w-what? He said he wanted to get back together with me! Lies! You stopped him from coming didn't you?!" Rachel tells.

"Yeah... totally. We stopped James from coming here...." I roll my eyes.

"I knew it!" she yells.

"Rachel. I was kidding. We didn't stop him. He didn't want to come. He hates even the slightest thought of you. He's taking care of his girlfriend." I tell her.

"Then what was the text he sent me?!" Rachel yells.

I roll my eyes. "He did that because he knew it would persuade you. Why else? He knows your the one that sent my sister the threatening text!"

"Your sister?.... Oh.... her? I thought she was kidnapped?" Rachel smirks.

"No... sh-.... Wait... you...." I stare at her in disbelief. "You sent those men?!" I yell.

"Maybe... maybe not." she gives us an evil grin.

"YOU NO GOOD BRAT!" I yell, slapping her in the face. "How dare you do that to MY sister?!"

"That little thing deserved it! Stealing my boyfriend.... I couldn't just stand and watch him being stolen!" Rachel argues, clutching her cheek.

'Thing?!' Did she just call my sister a 'thing?!' Oh..... That made me furious!

"THING?! DID YOU JUST CALL MY SISTER A THING?!" I yell. "NOW I KNOW WHY THE HELL JAMES BROKE UP WITH YOU AFTER A DAY! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BRAT! A RUDE BRAT! THAT'S WHAT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE! A BRAT! JAMES WILL NEVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU! NO ONE WILL!"

She just stood there and looked at me. Then she started glaring at me. She slapped my face.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME?!" she yells.

I rub my cheek and glare at her. "WHAT THE HELL?! DID YOU JUST SLAP ME?!"

"YEAH! I DID! DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT JERK?!" Rachel yells.

I was just about to punch her in the face when Carlos and Logan grabbed me and held me back.

"Kendall... you can't do this here." Carlos tells me.