Chapter 8: The Decision

Hey guys! Here's Chapter 8! And sorry about the really big gap between chapter 6 and chapter 7. I was really busy. Life doesn't make things easy. Haha. Well. Enjoy! Fan vote comment. Love you guys! XOXO JM <3

Chapter 8: The Decision

James's POV:

Jessica was awake a while ago and was just sitting in my lap. I played with her hair. I finally made her laugh when I failed trying to do her hair. Kendall and others weren't back yet. It started to worry me. Who knows what Rachel was doing to them? She's capable of doing anything and that worries me. I picked up my phone and right when I was about to text Kendall, the door opened and the guys came in.

"Finally. I was just about to text you. I was worried she did something to you. Who knows what that girl is capable of doing?" I tell them.

I noticed that they weren't looking to good like something happened. Oh god. What happened?

"There's something bad, isn't there?" I ask.

I hear Kendall sigh. "She's out to get Jessica. And now us. All of us. She said she was going to get you back no matter what happens."

"What?! How did this happened?!" I yell.

"I.... Well... You see....." Kendall started to say.

"Kendall lost his temper. Rachel got really angry and threatened to get us. She might not really, but I highly doubt she would leave us alone." Logan explains.

"Kendall, that was a bad time to lose your temper!" I yell.

"It wasn't my fault! She started it!" Kendall yells back.

"Oh, now using the stupid Kindergarden excuse of 'She started it'?" I yell at him.

"Shut up James! You would've lost your temper too!" Kendall snaps at me.

"Probably, but at least I wouldn't lost my anger as badly as you did!" I argue.

"Hey! You have a really bad temper! You have serious anger issues and you're saying you wouldn't have blown up in front of Rachel?! Ha! Such a lie!" Kendall yells.

"Kendall! You little....." I start.

"Guys.... Please.... Don't fight...." Jessica says, her voice was weak.

I stopped what I was about to say and turn to face her. She looked at me with begging eyes. I stopped and sat down next to her and gave her a hug.

"I'm sorry babe." I tell her.

She just stayed silent and gave me a small smile. I smiled back.

Kendall's POV:

The two choices kept running through my mind. 'Break them up? Or leave them alone? Break them up or leave them alone?' I had to choose now. Finally I chose. This wasn't going to work out so well. I looked up an saw Logan look at me with a look on his face. 'Break up?' I see Logan mouth. I slowly nod my head. I watch him sigh. And quickly whisper to Carlos. Carlos lets out a sigh. Then Logan starts to talk.

"Hey James. Can I talk to you for a minute? Kendall you too. Carlos already knows so I just need to tell you guys." Logan says.

I see James raise an eyebrow, clearly confused.

"Um... Okay." James replies.

He kisses Jessica before getting up and follows us out the door. We shut the door behind us.

"So.... What did you need to talk to us about?" James asks.

"Well... It's about you and Jessica." Logan starts.