Chapter 5: Worldwide Girl

Okay so here's Chapter 5! I hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks! :)

Chapter 5: Worldwide Girl

Jessica's POV:

The ride on the tour bus was crazy! And by crazy I actually mean CRAZY! The guys were acting like total goof balls and would play around. They even had nerf guns hidden around the bus and would randomly shoot them at each other. Then James shot me with one of his nerf guns and it hit me on my right cheek.

I start rubbing my cheek. "Um. Ow?" I look at him.

He looks at me. "Sorry Jessica. It was an accident. Hey! You should play." James smiles.

"Oh no. Do not give my sister a nerf gun." Kendall replies.

"Why?" James asks.

"Yeah big brother. Why?" I smile. "Scared you'll get beat by your little sister?"

"No!" Kendall replies. "You will never beat me."

"Oh it's on." I smile.

I grab one of James's nerf guns and start to shoot Kendall. At first he was taken by surprise and looked at me confused. Then he got it and started to shoot me back. I laughed when he missed and I started to shoot him with rapid fire. He didn't give up. Not even when his gun ran out. Instead of giving up, he reached out and grabbed my gun and started shooting me. I start to laugh and I fall on the floor.

"Okay big brother. You win." I smile.

"Don't I always?" Kendall smiles back.

"No." I laugh.

Suddenly something went on top of me and started to lick my face. I started to laugh.

"Fox. No." I hear James say.

Whatever it was, it got off. I sat up and looked around. I found myself face to face with a little dog. It looked like a husky, but weren't huskies bigger in size? I smiled at it and it came towards me. I patted it's cute little head and he licked my hand.

"He likes you Jessica." James says.

"I like him too. He's so cute." I smile. "What kind of dog is he? He looks like a husky, but aren't huskies bigger?"

"Yeah. People always get mixed up. Fox isn't a husky. He's an Alaskan Klee Kai. Almost like a husky, but then again, not really." James replies.

"Fox huh? What an adorable name. It fits him." I reply. "Fox."

When Fox heard his name he came towards me, barked, then started wagging his cute little tail. I started rubbing his tummy. Suddenly another dog came running over and jumped on top of me making me fall back to the ground. It started barking at me. At first I thought it was going to bite me, but then I saw the dog's tail wagging like it's happy.

"Sydney! Off!" I hear Carlos yell.

Sydney immediately gets off of me and walks over to Carlos and sits down next to him.

"Sorry Jessica." Carlos tells me.

I laugh. "Don't worry Carlos. I'm fine. She's adorable."

"Oh. Thanks." Carlos smiles.

"Jeez little sister. What are you a dog magnet?" Kendall laughs.

I laugh. "Yeah I guess I am big brother."

"Well. Do you guys want to watch a movie?" Logan asks, changing the subject all of a sudden.

"What a random question, but sure." I reply.