Chapter 2: Meeting The Guys

Okay, so here is the second chapter. Hopefully you guys enjoy it. :) Thanks!

Chapter 2: Meeting The Guys

Jessica's POV:

 Kendall opens the door and lets me in first. I go in and immedietly start looking around. It was a huge house! I looked around some more when I heard laughing and... splashing... a pool?

"Do you have a pool big brother?" I ask.

"Yeah! Why wouldn't we? We love swimming and playing around in the water! Come on sis! It's summer!" Kendall grins.

"Jeez! I was just wondering. I heard laughing and splashing so I just asked." I roll my eyes.

"Calm down sis. It's probably just the guys playing in the pool." Kendall laughs.

"Kendall. Was I freaking out? No..... "I roll my eyes again.

"I'll get them." Kendall smiles. "Hey James! Carlos! Logan! Come inside! My sister is here!"

Soon I see 3 guys in swimsuits, soaking wet come into the house. They come over to me and smile.

"My sister, Jessica. Jessica, meet James, Carlos and Logan." Kendall says, gesturing to the guys.

"Hi." I smile shyly.

"Hi Jessie!" Carlos grins.

"Hi Jessica." Logan smiles.

"Hey. I'm James. You look cute." James smiles.

"Um. Thank you." I blush, looking away.

"Ooh... James... you made her blush!" Carlos smiles.

"Guys!" Kendall yells.

I look back find myself face to face with James. He smiles and I smile back. He looked so hot.

"James..." Kendall starts.

"Yeah yeah Kendall. I know I know." James rolls his eyes.

"James. You are exactly like my sister when you start rolling your eyes at me." Kendall says.

"Awesome!" James laughs.

"That wasn't a compliment..." Kendall replies, laughs.

"Well, now that you met, Jessica come on. I'll show you to your room." Kendall gestures for me to follow.

"Okay." I reply, walking towards Kendall when I slipped. It caused me to bump into James, sending him to the floor and me on top of him, our lips connecting. I was caught by surprise so I tried to get up off of James, but I just kept slipping and falling back on top of him. Finally James helped me get back on my feet.

"Omg! I'm so sorry. I slipped and...." I start.

"Jessica. It's fine. I know it was an accident." James replies, was he smiling?

"Jessica! James!" Kendall yells. "What the heck!"

"Kendall! It was an accident. You think I did it on purpose?" I yell.

"Dude. Calm down. Why would she fall on purpose? That doesn't make any sense!" James argues.

"Whoa! James! Trying to get the girl already?" Carlos jokes.

"What?! No!" I yell.

"James! I'm talking with you after!" Kendall yells. "Come on Jessica."

Kendall grabs my arm and drags me up the stairs. He lets my arm go when he takes me to a room.

"Ow! What the heck was that for?!" I yell at him, rubbing my wrist.

"Sorry. Jessica. You don't have feelings for James do you?" Kendall asks.