Trailer

It was sunset. Her feet covered with glowing sand, tucked into the depth of ocean and land. The sun was glimmering, its heat softening, the brightness seemed to be blinding as the sun was descending, waving a final goodbye to the world, Min-hee couldn't help but think how much the boy sitting next to her was dazzling her with just his presence.

A soft sigh leaves her pretty lips, body shaken with shock as a muscular hand tops her own.

His doe eyes are gleaming, reflecting the pretty sight in them, as four fingers fold over her small hands, swinging them lightly. He speaks calmly, swiftly and softly as opposed to her rattling heart, "Min hee, can I ask you something?"

She hums in approval, fingers hesitantly tightening as she faces the sun dip down the horizon, dark shades of colour painting the beautiful scenery.

"What if I, what if I told you I wasn't human?" His fingers stop swinging hers, causing her to face him.

She remembers seeing the glint in his eyes, those gleaming godly eyes dipping down a shade just like the sun did moments ago.

She remembers scanning his face for an answer, from his glazing eyes to his button nose to his pretty, full lips.

She thinks about how amazing it would feel to touch those soft strands of hair, dark and brown. She'll never forget about how those pink lips stretched into a smile when she touched his hair.

"Me?" Her voice is breathy, breathing is difficult when she takes in the godly sight into her senses and sighs when she can't concentrate. "I can't concentrate when you look this good, Jungkook. I can't answer your question when you do this to me."

"Tell me. Min hee." His soft lips drawl out her name, emphasizing every syllable of her name.

Her body lines with goosebumps at his honey voice, melting graciously with every word, eyebrows cocking up ever so cutely.

"I'd ask for this moment to be frozen in time. I'd ask you to grant me a wish that you'll never, ever leave. I'll beg you for your hand to be on top of mine, securely."

She sees those beads of tears plummeting the second she had told him, cascading wetting his puffy cheeks.

She can't forget that stare she gave him when his lips started quivering slightly, that smile struggling to stay up.

"Why, why would you do that?"

She doesn't know she's crying until his hands reach over to wipe it away. She doesn't realise she's holding his hand next to her cheek until his glossy eyes divert their gaze when she confesses, "why? Because I love you, dummy."

He's sniffling through his tears and he's smiling with his eyes. He's doing that thing that she knows her poor heart can't handle.

She's grinning when they hold each other, she's happy when he says "I love you too."

She's on cloud nine, she's the happiest girl on earth, an euphoric person, when he—

When he glitches.

And he's gone.

Maybe that's the most memorable part.