t

Kim Namjoon. The boy who's existence Min Hee had helplessly tried to erase from the canvas of her mind, heart, stood behind her, in the streets of Chungsan-gil, a look of hurt and weary splayed on his flawless features.

Quickening her pace, she paces faster to the supermart wedged alongside Sunshine Cafe, avoiding him. Tears spring to her eyes, and streak her cheek, and she cries silently wiping them away knowing that he's looking at her leave, a frown sitting on his full red lips, dark eyebrows creasing worriedly. That he's wishing she would just turn around and talk to him.

Where have you been? I miss you.

"Miss!" Namjoon's cry resonates through the prism of clear tiny diamonds pelting from the gloomy gry sky splattering onto the navy blue umbrella he's holding. Min hee clutches the wooden grip of her own, salty tears blurring her vision, as a rainy breeze hits her sweater with force, and briskly walks the fastest she could ahead of Namjoon, ahead of Sunshine Café.

Like gravity was the force that had attracted her to the cafe, binded her thoughts and heart to it. The cheery twinkle of jingle bells decked along her entrance had sent a spark of bliss channeling through her. Hoseok and Jimin's radiant smile erupted warmth and belonging across all corners of the cafe.

Kim Namjoon stayed drop dead gorgeous. Kim Namjoon stayed golden and shone with the brightest light. Kim Namjoon stayed in her heart, passionately and persistently. Kim
Namjoon could get her heart racing in a heartbeat.

In a long time, Min Hee had once again tasted happiness, from the bitter cup of life. Jungkook's disappearance had broken her, crushed her soul, her will to live. But Namjoon, he healed her heart. He held her hand to her heart and said, "Follow your heart, love. You'll be alright."

Namjoon made life worth living. There moments in the past 2 months when she would seriously consider giving up. She would enter the cafe like she did daily with a sullen frown, sit at her table dejectively, waiting for Namjoon to serve their signature Chocolate dewdrop coffee. Namjoon would notice all this. When she recieved her coffee, alongside it would be a small note written in signature black cursive handwriting. Seconds after a tiny smile would make it's way onto her face, and she would laugh, all her worries vanishing into thin air.

|Miss, it's me, Joon. I can see that you're upset today. Everything's gonna turn just fine, I promise you. Wipe away your tears please.Take a deep breath in, now, out. Feeling better? Great! And if you need to vent to anybody, I'm here for you like always. You can tell me all your worries and I'll listen to you, there's no need to worry, hm? Now, I'll be staying back if you need me :) |

Ahh, how familiar was this feeling of elation in her chest. The butterflies in her stomach. The love for him in her heart. Once again, Min Hee had been helplessly caught in the webs of love.

But why did she hate it? Love masks itself. Beyond it's happy exterior, is totrurous heartbreak. Was she daring enough to face it? No, not again. Min Hee couldn't take that. And so, she'd been avoiding him and her heart for as long as could.

I'm sorry Namjoon.

-

I'm sorry if this chapter hasn't met your expectations. It's been quite a while since I've written this story, so I'm aware my writing is quite rusty :(

Thoughts on this chapter? 

-