m

The delicious, pleasant smell of freshly brewed coffee and ground coffee beans overwhelmes Min Hee's senses as she steps foot into the cozy, little green cafe, which sits around the corner of the street, two blocks away from her house.

Minhee was sure that she had never seen this place before, while driving or when visiting the supermarket just wedged with this cafe. It nearly blended with the backdrop, strings, and ribbons of leaves twisted together like vines, splattered in vivid colors of green, dashes of milky white and streaks of dark, bold orange.

Just as the door clicks open, the lustrous, yellow, bell chimes producing a sweet rhythm, ding. Noticing the presence of a new customer, a staff rushes to greet her, a beautiful, radiant smiles sits on his lips, as he greets Min-Hee, bowing respectfully, "Welcome to Sunshine Cafe!"

She returns his smile—his smile is contagious—and bows politely. There is joy everywhere here. A minute inside this place and she is buzzing with pure warmth. Sunshine cafe makes her feel, oddly very happy. She hasn't felt like that in a while. Maybe for 12 months. Maybe since he was by her side.

Brushing the feeling of sudden melancholy off, her eyes dart to his badge, reading the sweet employee's name card as 'Jung Hoseok' as he leaves her side to attend to another customer.

She stands there for a little while, scanning the poster menu atop the cashier counter to find something to order. As she reads through the list of sunshine cafè, all the cakes, desserts and coffees, rainbow muffins, Cloudy vanilla icecreams, and chocolate raindrop coffees. She notes that they share a similarity of a sky-based theme.

As she contemplates as to what she should choose, a waiter taps her on her shoulder to get her attention with a humble smile, "Ma'am, please have a seat! I will come to you to take your order, yes?" The tall man bows to Min hee respectfully, and she nods after him, and starts to walk to an empty table, weaving through the mob of people settled and standing. She sits there, waiting patiently.

In the span of two minutes looking around curiously, Min hee discovers many interesting elements of the cafe that hits her skin, raising her curiosity.

Firstly, there is a huge crowd and a cute cashier waves at a batch of people who thank them for the amazing service.

Wasn't this a new place? Or...was I that blind?

She laughs at her own thought process, and mentally sets a reminder to visit the optical shop more often.

Secondly, this place smells of beautiful floral perfume, of  romantic red roses, lepid lovely lavenders, and dashing daisies. She closes her eyes in bliss as she inhales the essence, the scent she's grown to love. The person she's grown to love and remember by. It smells of the love of her life, an angel who's place in her heart hasn't ever left and remains occupied. It smells of her best friend, of childish water fights, mud puddles and knee high socks. Of love and butterlies and warmth and pure joy.

Sunshine cafe very much smelled of Jeon Jungkook. Of that she was sure.

After around five minutes of her distracted and seated, the waiter taps her delicately yet again to catch her attention that seems to flying away like a butterfly.

"May I get your order?" He smiles his signature tight-lipped smile, and she finds that adorable.

"Just a second, sorry." She returns his smile, and flips through the resteraunt's menu, regretting not checking it out earlier.

" 'Today's special', can I have that please? There isn't anything specified, however?" Her face twists into a perplexed expression, displaying her confusion as she hands the waiter the menu to take a look at the mystery.

He runs a finger through the list, and smiles knowingly, "It's right here! Chocolate dewdrop coffee, would you like that, miss?" He shoots a look at her, who's jaw hangs open, not able to take in what she had clearly seen, proved wrong.

"What? B-but, I'm sure that I looked properly. How, is it h-here?" He hands her the list of food items and she scans through the list, to see the ink, 'Chocolate Dewdrop coffee' embedded into the off-white paper properly, just like the other ones.

I really need some goddamn glasses.

"Magic of course," he chuckles, grinning sheepishly at her reaction. "I'm kidding!" He laughs, and she breaks into little giggles, the atmosphere suddenly changing.

His eyes form little crescents, and his adorable toothy smile is on show, which she loves. And those dimples, oh my god.

Those gorgeous dimples are dazzling her. She can't move.

She sits there, fixed to her seat looking at him. A feeling of warmth rushes through her and lines her skin with goosebumps. The noisy audio of the popular cafe fades out, and instrumental music plays instead. Mobs of people blur out and he is put into focus, smiling beautifully.

Oh my fucking god. He is gorgeous.

He's wearing a thin silk, black shirt that hangs loosely, right at his muscular chest, displaying his golden skin perfectly, beaded with drops of perspiration from working a number of hours at the cafe. It's hugging his waist gorgeously, tucked into a pair of long, rich navy jeans that reach his ankles. Around his neck lies a thin, golden chain that hides under his top.

His ears are intricately decorated with  cute black studs, that glimmer prettily. Wearing a diamond smile, hair in shades of rich auburn snd streaks of light brown, he is absolutely stunning. He is shining.

The suddenly, her smile drops, and her dream vanishes, cutting to black as she is brought back to attention, to reality where the waiter she sat admiring, stands there, in front of her looking at her with concern. "Min h-um, Miss is that all?" He catches his tongue slipping and corrects himself before she notices, but she is lost in a daze, a haze where she can't see or think straight.

"A-ah, yes. Thats all! Thank you..." her eyes dart to where the employee name badge would usually be placed, but it's empty, and her speech abruptly stops, emptily.

"I'm Kim Namjoon. Please call me Joon." He completes and with a charming smile, he leaves her breathless, only to return again.

Kim Namjoon.
What am I doing?

(A/N : Her Angel is back with a new twist! Why does Min hee feel this odd attraction towards Namjoon? Hmm...

Thoughts on this chapter? )