e

Every morning, Min Hee would pay a visit to the Sunshine Cafe.

The cafe attracted her with a force so strong, that she would find herself there everyday, it was as if her feet had a being of it's own, magically tracing the steps right back. She would tell herself that it was the great service they provided that caught her liking, that it was  Hoseok's radiant smile, or Jimin's adorable goodbyes at the cashier, the sweet chocolate coffee that had been her daily favorite.

As she would ponder over this, she would realize that there was something more to this attraction, someone more to her, a feeling too powerful to brush aside. It felt perfectly wrong that it was Namjoon. Just him.

Dimpled cheeks, a soft smile resting on his dreamy lips, his addictive deep voice, and his godly eyes that could send daggers to her heart, Min Hee was awestruck at the sight of Namjoon, the sound of Namjoon and the feeling of Namjoon. A hand cupping her cheek and her elbows propped onto the sienna brown table, as he would walk majestically to take her order, she would silently watch him, with adoration gleaming in her eyes.

She wishes her heart would stop shaking and her cheeks would stop heating up everytime they accidently touch and their eyes lock, and she can't tear her gaze away.

She wishes her smile wouldn't pull up so high when he compliments her sweetly, tells her corny jokes to cheer her up whenever she turns up to the store with a sad expression, on a dull day.

She wishes he stopped calling her miss and called her Min Hee instead. Stopped being so gorgeous, cute and beautiful.

Because the mere thought of him now that a new realisation strikes her mind, shocking her wholly, gives her a familiar heartache. Now she knows that Kim Namjoon awfully resembles,

Jeon Jungkook.

[a/n: Thoughts on this chapter? ]