l

"Lights, camera, action!"

The director's voice, was becoming hoarse and dry as he yelled the command for the seventh time that morning, for the exact same scene, over and over again.

Following his instruction, merely a  second later, the spotlights had flickered and landed on the actors, brightening the set lightly-as it was night in the movie, and the cameraman had positioned his camera to face the male actor's face, zooming in on his expression, as suddenly, the staff and co-actors went silent at the silent sobbing heard through the mic of the hero, setting the mood of the event—sad, depressing, downcast.

The scene begins with a helpless cry.

"Hy-hyun ah!"

"Hyun-ah PLEASE!" The film star yells, his voice is breaking in sorrow, and his words are wounded with desperation and grief.

"Hyuk, I don't want this anymore. I don't want this relationship anymore! We, we have fallen out of love and that's obvious to me now. Just accept it!" She yells at him, her eyes burn with a fury she didn't know had caused a raging storm of salty tears to downpour, streaming, cascading her face, smudging her mascara.

"I don't love you anymore." Kim Soo, acting as Hyun, had worn despair, and hurt etched onto her features as she tugs at her arm, to release the male's iron grip.

"I love someone else, now." She confesses to him, sniffing, and he feels his heart shattering into a million pieces at his feet. Suddenly, the silence, the lack of words, speech, voice is extremely loud, deafening and suddenly, the rain is raining faster, the breeze is blowing harsher, and the air between the ex-couple is stuffier. Hyuk has gone silent.

And he leaves her arm.

So, she simply leaves, she leaves him standing in the rain isolated, alone with no umbrella to hide his misery as he breaks down, he crouches to the ground because the weight of her supporting him has left him and he is helpless, he is crestfallen, woeful as he can't soothe the tear she has left on his heart, he is weak with despair.

He is drunk in sadness.

And he doesn't need to look forward to know that she doesn't look back, she doesn't glance sideways, not even a goodbye and the scene ends with him heartbroken, and dejected as the director yells, "CUT! PERFECT JUNGKOOK!"

The water trucks stop dislodging water, the road is wet with tears and water, as the heroine has returned to her makeup artist in the far distance and Jungkook has been shielded by an umbrella by his own as she dabs at his face in worry, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." He breathes out sitting on  a leaning chair as she continues to wipe the the glycerin and the wetness away, "I just, I just didn't wanna cry today. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I do." She sighs, brushing his hair dry, applying  foundation on his
now dry face, "Listen Jungkook, do you want to go somewhere? Like, away from this gloomy environment and sad feels, hmm?"

"Is this your way of asking me on a date?" Jungkook chuckles, as she slaps his arm, smiling widely, "Honestly though Minhee, just take me out of here. I want to escape, let's run away."

Her eyes widen at that and she frowns, "Shooting is still going on, though. You know we can't do that."

"Oh, come on! Stop being such a goodie, I don't wanna stay!" He whines and she giggles at how adorable he looked when he did that, shaking his body like a little child, as he involuntarily pouts, cheeks puffed and her heart melts.

"Please, bestfriend?" He gives her this signature doe eye pleading, that he knew was her weakest point, and he was aware, well aware, that  with that look added to his words, she could not refuse what he wanted.

"Stop. Using. Your. Cuteness. On. Me. Jungkook!" She snickered, putting down the towel on the chair beside her, the liquid seeping through the wooden stool's surface.

"Yes!" Jungkook clapped his hands in victory, "I knew you wouldn't say no! I'm brilliant, exceptionally smart, wise, amazing—"

He brags and she cooly cuts him off, "Says the one who got 3 out of 100 in English!" She retorts sassily, "How freaking ironic."

"Hey! You got 10 in Maths, Minion Hee!" He snaps, laughing hysterically, almost falling to the floor, and points to her head just to kid her even further, "Y-you, are tiny!"

"OH HELL NO GIRAFFE!" She scoffs at him, knuckles cracking, seriously glaring at him with childish fury as Jungkook quickly shoots up from his chair and timidly inches away backwards.

"Now now, minion. Don't make me run okay? Your legs won't be able to catch up with my speed." He chuckles jokingly, and begins running for his life when Min hee grabs her largest make up brush as a weapon and chases after him, "JEON JUNGKOOK! YOU ARE DEAD TODAY, BOY!"

With such memories etched in my mind angel, you may not live on. But your laughter and your memories always will.

-

A/N: the one speaking with the bold and italics text in the end, just like I am right now, is Minhee. A little happy memory to a doleful story. Thoughts on this chapter?

-