2

After a few minutes of walking and talking Felix saw Hyunjin so he had to leave Minho. Not that it would lead to a scandal or anything but one thing Felix didn't want was for the latter to have rumors about him hanging out with a judge. It would be bad.

So Felix told Minho that they had to split up now and just as Felix was about to turn around and leave he heard a not-so-loud "Let's meet again, friend."

Then they split for real, Minho probably going to his groupd practicing and Felix going over to his, now angry, friend.

"That took you long enough." he hissed and Felix just gave him a big smile and proceeded to walk over to staff to ask them if they needed any help. 'Cause that's just how nice Felix was.

And Hyunjin followed him. Also asking the staff the same question only this time the staff only gave a nod instead of the dreamy smiles they had given Felix.

"But hey Felix, weren't you walking with someone? I'm pretty sure I saw you together with a boy." Hyunjin asked catching Felix off-gaurd.

"Oh, that boy." he said trying to avoid the topic as much as possible.

"Yeah, that boy. And who is that boy?" Hyunjin knew exactly what Felix was doing and he did not want to lose this battle.

"It's really no one, we just happened to get on the next bus and sit next to each other and just happened to walk to the same audition." Felix explained, not lying but not telling the entire truth.

"Whatever you say," Hyunjin laughed. "Just try not to do anything stupid to ruin either you or his life, you know what I mean, right?"

"Yes, sir!" They both laughed and continued doing whatever they were doing. When it was about half and hour before the first group started the two decided to check on the other judges, the same people that looked down on the duo just because of a past that the two of them tried to forget.

On the other hand, Minho was freaking out. He was absolutely not ready, not in a bit, not at all. His moves were just okey and he didn't even know who would judge him. He considered asking around but he doubted he would get any answers. It was so competitive after all.

So he just hoped that his closest friend, at least in that room, would know.

"Hey hyung? Do you know who de judges are?" Minho turned to his friend and tapped his foot on the ground as he waited for an answer.

"Wait, you don't know? Didn't you read the poster?" Woojin, his hyung, had answered.

"No I didn't, can you please answer?"

"I don't know all of them but I remember a few, Lalisa Monoban, Kim Jong-in, Kim Yugyeom, Jung Hoseok, Ten, Park Jimin, Hwang Hyunjin, Felix Lee..." he continued but after a certain name Minho had stopped listening.

'Felix Lee' he thought. 'Of course, how could I be so dumb'

Minho had to talk to Felix, he had to ask him if he really was one of the judges. So he excused himself and went out of the very small waiting room. Well, too small for his own liking.

He looked around but knew better than to ask someone, he couldn't take the risk seeing as it could eliminate him right then and there for having a connection to one of the judges. So he had to depend on his own eyesight.

Soon enough he found a certain blonde guy crouching against a brick wall far away from the rest of the mess. He slowly made his way towards him making sure not to be seen by anyone. And when he was very sure that nobody followed him he walked faster towards the boy.

Minho could see the airpods and was pretty sure that he even could hear the music from where he was standing. When he stood a few feet from said boy he tapped his shoulder, trying to get his attention without scaring the living shit out of him. And he suceeded, almost.

Felix looked a little scared as he looked up but it faded away just as fast as he stood up. Now Minho could see the stack of papers he was holding in his left hand and the highlighter in his right.

Felix slowly took out his airpod and turned to face Minho, he could even see that he only had one of them inside of his ears the other probably in his pocket or something. But that wasn't important.

"We meet again, Lee Minho." Felix said happily. But the smile that he had on his face quickly disappeared when he realized that Minho didn't return it.

"Yes we do," Minho paused, while looking for Felix he had thought of what to say but now he wasn't so sure anymore.

"but I guess that it would happen sooner or later considering that you're the judge of this audition, right?" Minho looked Felix dead in the eye and saw an emotion he didn't recognize.

"Are...are you disapointed? That I didn't tell you even though I knew?"

"Do you want the truth or a lie?"

"Truth please"

"Yes, I'm a little disapointed, it wouldn't hurt to tell me you know." Minho told Felix what he felt not trying to sugarcoat it. Well even if he did try to be nice about it, he wouldn't be able to take it.

"Are we, still friends or what?" Felix finally said after a minute or two of silence.

"It depends, do you want us to be friends, or just strangers like we were before the bus incident."

"Of course I want us to be friends but--"

"Good, and I'm not going to take advantage of that," Minho was about to go back when he wanted to tell Felix another thing.

"Also, if you, even just the slightest, go easy on me during the audition. We won't be friends anymore, got it?" Felix just nodded.

"Cause as much as I want to work at a dance studio, it wouldn't feel right if someone else deserved it more than me." Minho continued before he finally left.

Felix just watched his new friend walk away. 'I should've told him from the beginning' was the only thing Felix thought when he remembered what he was doing before Minho showed up.

And so it was 15 minutes left.