4

A week later Minho had woken up very early. Unusually early. Cause nights before that he had applied too many jobs, office jobs, so that he could support himself.

He stayed up late writing resumes and woke up early just to see if he got an answer. Which he did.
It wasn't the best paying job but it was enough for him, his apartment and some other necessities. He did live alone after all.

'I'm hungry.' Minho though as he made his way down to the convenience store down the block.

'I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry' he thought with every step he took. (i'm writing this chapter with an empty stomach if you wondered) Soon he arrived and was delighted when he entered and noticed that all the lunch boxes were in stock. No, it wasn't lunch time yet. But one of Minho' mottos in life is Breakfast is just a small lunch so he was allowed to buy one.

After eating his, very delicious, lunch box he went back home and jumped in the shower. Brushed his teeth, styled his hair and even picked out a decent looking outfit.

The week before when he had texted his mother saying that he failed, again, she had asked him if he wanted to live with her for a while. Thinking that he might get depressed. But he said no.

He was a little depressed, but if fate didn't want him to be a dancer then so be it.
Office workers aren't that bad.
But it would be a lie to say that he wasn't depressed at all. When he told Felix that it was probably his last chance, it was the truth.

All the other dancers got recruited at a very young age, and after you audition many times they start saying that you can't anymore, some kind of limit. And this time was the last for Minho. I wish I was talented enough was a thought that he got after every failed audition. But not this time, cause this time it felt as if he had gained something from this. A friend.
This week, minho had though if Felix a lot. So saying that he was just a friend would honestly be a lie.
The younger had caught his attention.

After leaving his apartment with his phone, bag pack and a mind filled with thoughts he decided to just walk around before heading to the job interview.

He walked, and walked letting his heart lead him hoping that he wouldn't get lost. When he finally came back to his senses he found himself in front of a very specific dance studio. JYP.

Minho decided to give it a try and look for Felix as he didn't have the younger' number. So he went inside and asked a lady at the reception.

"How may I help you." She asked, very annoyed. Minho saw the tiredness in her face so he really tried to not be a nuisance to her.

"When does Lee Felix' next class start? I heard that you can pay for a class here and not online."

The lady' face lit up as she realized that it wasn't some fan that wanted to get a meet and greet with the choreographers.

She reached out to what looked like a timetable and pointed at one of the columns.

"This is his last one today, you're really lucky! If you had arrived a little later then you'd probably not be able to get a place." She smiled.

"Ok." Minho looked down at his watch and realized that the job interview probably already had started, but this seemed to be more important. He payed while thinking if the interview, 'it's not the last one.'

"The next class starts in about 20 minutes, would you like me to show you where you could wait?" Minho just nodded at the, now nice, lady.

"This way please."

They walked and walked until they arrived in a very colorful hallway filled with doors on both sides. There were some people there waiting and others standing. Some were even practicing but Minho didn't know why as they probably didn't know what the choreography was. The lady was long gone and some even gave him weird looks, minho understood why. He looked down at his clothes. 'really Minho, jeans?'

Anyways, he sat down next to a girl who was intensely looking at her phone. She only looked up when she felt a presence beside her.

"I'm lesbian." she said as soon as Minho sat down thinking that he wanted to hit on her.
"Hi lesbian, I'm gay." he replied looking her dead in the eye and smiling.

She was taken aback by the comment but started laughing. "I-i'm sorry" she tried talking but interrupted herself with laughter.

"You see, I grew up with the mindset that all guys are dogs, I'm sorry if I offended you." She said, this time smiling.

"Oh no no it's okey! I guess you were surprised that I just sat beside you." Minho replied.

"My name is Lila." she reached out her hand.
"Minho. Lila is a very...unique name here in Korea, and you don't look like a foreigner." Minho said, taking the girl' hand and shaking it.

"I'm not a foreigner, but my parents decided to name their children to colors and they couldn't just name me Lilac, so they simply removed the last letter." She laughed at her parents silliness as she explained.

"But it's a very pretty name, I mean it."
"Thank you, sir."

They talked about themselves for quite a bit and in that short time Minho had learned that Lila, just like him, had failed the audition but on another day. But unlike him she just took it as a challenge to try harder. Both wanted to be dance-choreographers but one of them couldn't.

Suddenly a door had opened. The door had opened. The same door that would lead Minho to Felix. And Lila to her dream.

"I guess I wasted your time with my talking haha" Lila said looking rather unsure of herself.
"Not at all! I think that it was nice to talk to someone that has the same dream." Minho smile and stood up. He reached out his hand to help her up but she just got up herself. "Thanks."

They walked in together and as soon as they sat down against a mirror a guy walked in. Lee Felix walked in.
Minho' heart started racing and he didn't know why but he couldn't just ignore it. The boy was drop-dead gorgeous with sweat running down his neck and with no make-up.

Felix on the other hand was just about to start the class when he saw Minho sitting down in front of him.
Felix has been thinking of him the past week and now he was there.

Minho and Felix had and intense eye-contact session that seemed to last forever but was really just a second or two. Then Minho looked down and Felix looked elsewhere. Feeling the tiniest bit hurt at the action the older had made.

Of course he would feel hurt, he was incredibly whipped for the other male.