7

It's been two months already. And Minho for once believed the statement "time does fly by when you have fun". Cause these two months had been nothing but fun.

Minho had gotten a well paying job, even though it was not something he wanted to work with it was still good. He had nice colleagues and he could go home early to spend time with his boyfriend.

He had also gotten a new friend. At least he think that it's a friend. Hwang Hyunjin. Hyunjin was very nice and polite and he was the one to suggest that the two Lee's should live together.

So they did. And now Felix was struggling to pack all his things.

"Hyung please! I can't pack all this!"
"Felix, why don't you try and fold you clothes instead of just throwing them into the box?"
"But it takes too long to fold!" Felix made pouty lips and hoped that it would affect Minho so that he could do his work for him. But it didn't work.

Instead Minho just threw a piece of cloth at the younger and told him to hurry up.

"Woojin-hyung said that he'll bring his car and help us."
"Woojin..?" Felix didn't like the older. He was waaay too clingy and apparently loves to hug Minho. And Felix didn't like that. Cause it was quite obvious that Woojin had a thing or two for the older Lee. But Felix never said those things out loud, why would he? Woojin has known Minho way longer than Felix.
But Felix' train if thoughts got cut off by a peck on his lips.

"What's with that sour face?" Minho said, smiling.
"Hyung! Don't just do that out of nowhere!" Felix pretended to be angry but failed when Minho hugged him tightly.

"Why did you look so angry, is there something you want to tell me?" Minho asked, having that kind and sweet voice of his.

"No, nothing. Just hurry up and finish!" Felix said and continued folding his clothes.

A few kisses and hours later Woojin had arrived at Felix' condo and helped the two carry the boxes into the car.

"Hyung, the back seats are all filled up with things." Minho said looking at his hyung.
"I'll drive and Felix can come along with me, you can stay here or come with a bus." Woojin suggested looking at the two younger people in front of him.

"Sounds good to me" Felix said, a little surprised that Woojin didn't go with Minho.
"But hyung, don't you dare to make a move on Felix! I'll kill you!" Minho said and headed towards the bus station.

"Geez that jealousy if his." Woojin said and opened the door to the passenger seat for Felix.
"Get in" he said and gave the younger a smile.

Halfway and Felix finally opened his mouth to speak. The drive had been awfully quiet due to the fact that they didn't know each other too well.

"How long have you liked Minho," Felix started off and got a confused look from Woojin.
"I'm sorry if that was a weird question but like it seems like you have feelings for Minho and I wanted to know for ho-"
"Me? Feelings for him? What is this kdrama" Woojin laughed.

"You don't have feelings for him?"
"Honey, I already have a boyfriend. Oh, My boyfriend is also australian, his name is Chan."
"Omg I'm so sorry hyung! I misunderstood!"
"It's okey."

"But now that we're on the topic I want to tell you something."
"What is it?" Felix felt a lot more comfortable now.

"You know, as much as Minho seems kind and understanding on the outside he is the type of person to form his own scenarios of things,"
"I don't understand."
"Let's say that you're talking with a boy, sometimes you go out and all. To you that boy is just a friend but in Minho' mind that boy is someone who'll steal you from him."
"Oh. Then I should be careful, right?"
"Nono, what I'm saying is that you should talk to each other about things. So that if a misunderstanding arises you'll be able to resolve it."

Felix nodded and looked out through the window. The view had changed to Minho' neighborhood and soon enough they were outside his apartment.

Minho was leaning against the wall next to the door looking at his phone. When he heard a car pull up he looked up and saw the two people he was waiting for.

"Took you long enough" he said and carried a few boxes and went inside. The two followed him and not long after they were done.

"I'll be going now! Call me if you need me!" Woojin said and put in his shoes.
"Don't worry, the only thing we will be needing is your car, not you." Minho said.
"Oh hyung, why don't you stay for dinner?" Felix came outof his room.
"No, I'd rather go to my boyfriend than to third wheel with you two. Bye!" He said walking out the door and closing it behind him.

"You two seem oddly close, did something happen during the drive?" Minho asked.

Felix remembered what Woojin had said and chuckled.
"No, nothing happened!" Felix said and went back inside his new room. There was a lot that needed to be unpacked and they haven't even started yet.

"Minho-hyung! Can you help me with the..." Felix peeked out his head and saw a Minho focusing way too much on his phone. "bed."

Felix decided to see what it was the older was staring at and when he creeped up behind him there was way to many cats on the screen.

"Really. So now cats are more important than me!" Felix said, not realizing that he scared the living poop out of the older.

"You scared me!"
"Well you wouldn't be so scared if you actually listened to what I asked you and didn't eye rape those cats." Felix answered back.
"Excuse me! Those cats are the cu-"
"Please if you're not going to be helpful then get out and let me fix this myself." Felix mumbled and poured himself a glass of water to cool down.

"I'm sorry, baby." Minho said and hugged the younger from behind.
"Please forgive me!" He then proceeded to carry Felix and throw him onto the sofa.

"My baby is so cute~" he said and pecked the younger Lee' lips.

"Now what is it you wanted my help with?"
"The bed" Felix said, still with pouty lips

By the time they were done it was already midnight. Both were very tired and both immediately collapsed into their respective beds.

But what Minho didn't know was that Felix had heard his every snore and considered breaking off everything.