5

"Ok recently i've been into the song Believer and so I decided to teach this class a choreography with that song," Felix took a pause as if to think of what to say next. He made a 'hmm' sound and tapped his chin.

"I personally like it cause it reminds me that dreams only become reality through pain and hard work." Everyone went quiet at his deep words. But Minho only felt discouraged, 'then maybe I just didn't work hard enough.' he thought.

"Let's begin, shall we."

Everything went by as a blur. The dance was taught, then everyone had to either perform it in pairs or groups. Minho looked over to Lila who seemed to have already been put in a group of girls. 'Maybe I should just not perform it' he thought but just then he felt a hand grab his arm.

"You're Lee Minho, right?" a boy asked.

Felix perked up at the mention of the latters name. He looked in that direction only to see a guys holding Minho' arm. He didn't see the guy as his back faced him.

"Wanna perform it in a pair? I don't have anyone yet and you also seem alone." The guy continued.
Minho on the other hand threw a last glance towards Lila but decided to just smile at the boy and nod.

"Sure, but I have two questions to ask you," The boy motioned for Minho to continue.
"First thing first, what's your name?" "Choi Yeonjun."
"Ok, Yeonjun, how do you know my name? I don't recall us introducing ourselves." Yeonjun only stared at Minho before giving the shorter a, mind you, very cute smile.

"You may not have realized but I was also a participant yesterday. I saw you backstage as your group performed right before mine."

"Oh" was everything Minho could say. "Did you pass?" But Minho only received a shake from the other boy' head.

"See, we have something in common." They both laughed before they started talking about the dance.

After a few minutes, it was time to show Felix.

Group after groups danced then it was the pairs turn. There weren't many pairs. So it went by very fast and Yeonjun and Minho were now standing in front of Felix. Initially, Felix was very very excited to see Minho dance again. But after he saw how well the two got along he started thinking that Minho was friendly with everyone, not just Felix. So he was a bit sad.

He watched the couple dance their hearts out and when the Music stopped they breathed very heavily and hugged each other.

"You were so good, Yeonjun-ah!"
"You too, Hyung!"

The class ended and Minho remembered what he came for, Felix' number. So when everyone had left, even Yeonjun, he went back in to talk to Felix.

The younger Lee was packing his things and he thought of the strawberry smoothie he deserved after this very long day of work. But his thoughts were harshly interrupted when someone knocked on the already open door. His head jerked toward it and saw a beautiful boy standing there.

"Minho-hyung," he said. Sure Felix was excited but he couldn't stop thinking about that guy.
"aren't you happy to see me anymore." the older said.

"I'm always happy to see you! It's just that...I'm tired. That's all." What he said wasn't a lie.

"Then let's go out and drink, i'm also kind of sad today." "sure."

The two boys made their way outside. Felix had his backpack swung around one of his shoulders and Minho had his hands in the pockets of his jacket.
When they passed by the reception the girl that worked there gave Minho a nod and the boy returned it. Felix, of course, noticed.

"My my, would you look at that." Felix said with a smirk, but he felt a small, small crack in his heart.
"What?" Minho replied.

"First the receptionist whom I've never seen smile before today, then that girl at the studio, thirdly that boy..." Felix' voice faltered at the mention of the boy.

"Ok, so firstly the lady was smiling cause..i don't even know, secondly that girl at the studio likes girls and she made it very clear when I sat beside her outside the studio," Minho paused to catch his breath from talking and walking at the same time.
"and lastly that boy also performed yesterday and he also didn't pass, like me. And he only approached me cause we both didn't have anyone to dance with."
Minho finished off.

"Happy now?" Minho said after not getting a reply from the younger.
"Yup" left Felix' mouth.

"Oh my, were you jealous? You're just like a boyfriend! How cute!" Minho squealed.
"Am not! And you probably don't like guys so why would I be jealou-"
"Who said that I don't like guys? Wait didn't I tell you that I was gay?" Minho interrupted.

"You" Felix' eyes widened as he looked at the other "Didn't tell me."

"Anyways, let's go and grab a drink, i'm actually in the mood for drinking." Minho quickly changed the subject.

A few bottles later they both were really, really drunk. Somehow they had managed to pay and both were standing by the road to catch a taxi.

When a car had finally pulled up, Minho told him his address not realizing that the young Australian was with him. Soon enough they arrived and Minho, successfully, paid again.

Only then did he notice the sleeping guy in his lap. "Shit." he mumbled under his breath. He had no choice but to bring Felix with him.

He carried the younger Lee on his back and went towards the elevator as he lived on the second floor and he was not going to carry this friend of his all those stairs.

Soon enough they arrived at the second floor and Minho dropped the boy, very rudely, on the ground to unlock his door. He had no choice but to let the younger sleep at his place.

Little did Minho know that this faithful night would start something new between them.