8

1 year later

It had been a very long and tiring morning for Minho. It started off bad when he realized that he had overslept and left the house in a hurry. In the meantime Felix had just gotten home and even though Minho wanted to scold him for not answering his calls and not coming back home the night before he couldn't, if he stayed back for 1 one more minute it was over for him and his job.

He had gotten a car long time ago so it made things easier for him.

When he had finally arrived he made his way to his office and was relieved when he had seen that most weren't there yet.

"Oh, Minho-ssi. Would you like some coffee?" a familiar female asked.
"I would love some, Lila-ssi." They both laughed.

When Minho he sat down at his desk in front of the cheerful female he realized that his laptop was missing. 'Don't tell me that I forgot it at home.' Minho mentally cursed himself.

"Lila, you wouldn't happen to have an ipad or something?" Minho asked
"No I don't. Did you forget your..."
"Yes, I did."
"Can't you just ask Felix to bring it? I'm pretty sure that the studio is closed today so he probably has the day off."
"You're right."

Minho went outside the office with only his coffee and his phone and scrolled through his contacts until he found one with lots and lots of heart. Felix.
Minho bought the phone up to his ear and waited for the younger to pick up.

"Leave a message after you hea-"
Minho looked at his phone confused. Felix could be in a coma and still answer his phone so this was weird. Minho started getting worried that maybe the younger was sick or needed help with something so he quickly went to the office and told his team-manager that he had to go home and bring something that he forgot.

"Take your time!" The not-so-old-looking old lady said. 'Thank you for being nice' Minho thought and went to his car.

The only thing he thought if was if Felix was okey. Minho would never forgive himself if something had happened to the younger. Never.

Minho cursed the gods when he was stuck in the early morning traffic-jam.

"Fuck!"

He tried calling the younger but to no avail. So he searched his contacts for the next best person to call. Hwang Hyunjin.
Minho invited the Hwang to a few drinks a few months prior and both of them became close very fast. But even though they were close Minho was surprised as the younger had answered his call in almost two seconds.

"Hey, hyung what is it?" Hyunjin said, a little bit too loud for Minho' liking
"Yo Hwang, do you know what Felix is doing?"
"No, why?"
"He's not picking up his phone and I'm worried that something may have happened."
"Oh, do you want me to check up on him?"
"Nah, it's ok. I'm on my way home. I actually forgot my laptop there and then I called Felix to ask if he could bring it. But as I said, he didn't answer."
"Well then good luck I guess. Bye!"

The younger hung up before Minho could say something else. The traffic had become better and a few moments later he was able to drive almost without any stops.

When he arrived in front of his apartment he had gone out of the car so fast that he did a second thought that he was the real-life version of flash.
He took big and fast steps to the elevator and as nobody was there at the moments he could go into the metal box in almost no time.

He pushed the button that said '2' and just like that the door opened.

While taking out his keys to the apartment he heard very very loud moans.

"Gosh, the neighbors." He mumbled under his breath and in a quick move he opened the door.

Only this time he was surprised by something else other than his speed. The unfamiliar clothes laying around the living room. He also heard the noises, the all-too-familiar moans now very loud and clear.

He took slow and quiet steps toward his bedroom.
He opened his door. And saw his boyfriend being fucked by an unfamiliar boy.

"Felix what the fuck!" Minho yelled.

The two boys turned to look at Minho and the one who Minho recognized as one of Felix' dance-juniors quickly pulled out of Felix and got up. He pushed through Minho and went to the living room to bring his clothes. But that wasn't going to happen, at least not in Minho' world.

The older of the three grabbed the boy' arm and turned him around and threw a punch that had hit the latter' cheekbone.

"Minho! Please calm down!" Felix cried out.
"Calm down!? Felix for fucks sake! You fucking cheated on me!" Minho felt anger for the first time in almost forever since he had met the younger.

The unknown boy had left a long time ago and now the couple were left alone together.

"Was I really not enough for you?" Minho felt tears in the corner of his eyes and the younger noticed.
"It's not like that I swear!"

Minho looked away for a second before returning his gaze on the younger.
"We'll talk when I get home." Minho said quietly but enough for Felix to hear.
He went inside his room and grabbed his laptop. He then made his way towards the front door but stopped beside the younger.

"Did you have to do it in my bed? Did you really have to do that to me?" He said before actually leaving.

The words had lingered in the younger' head.
"Did you really have to do that to me?"

And not only did the words linger, but also the way he said it. So broken.