6

Minho unlocked the door and dragged Felix in. Literally dragged. He took a firm grip around the younger' wrists and dragged him inside.
He just hoped that the people in the apartments beside didn't see him or it would be really awkward, after all he was pulling in a body into his house.

When the two were inside minho took off his shoes and helped Felix take of his. He then pulled off the, thin, jacket Felix was wearing and carried the younger to his own bed. 'I can sleep on the couch.' But just as Minho turned around to sleep in the living room someone, Felix, grabbed his shirt.

When Minho turned around and looked down at the younger and his heart busted the biggest, fattest hey possible.

Felix has pulled up the covers to his nose and looked up Minho. He then showed the bottom half of his face and started making pouty lips at Minho.

"Can you please stay here?" Felix asked with the cutest voice ever and Minho wondered if mankind could even resist this.
"Felix, we're both too drunk and something bad could happen." The older said, trying his hardest to not disappoint Felix.
"Then let those bad things happen, I wouldn't mind doing them with you." Felix said, this time lust and hunger filling his eyes.

Minho knew that it was wrong and that both would regret it in the morning but that was the last thing he though about when he saw Felix licking and then biting his lower lip. When Minho saw that happen he hovered over Felix and both engaged in a very hot and steamy kiss. Wait not just a kiss, it was a nice hot and steamy make-out session.

Everything went by very fast. But Minho could pick up a few things. After kissing each other like one of them would disappear, Minho proceeded to trail small, sloppy kisses down Felix' neck where he searched for the younger Lee' soft spot. Needless to say, he found it very fast as the younger had tilted his head to his right signaling that the spot was on the left side. Minho also realized that his moans were very high pitched, unlike his voice which was deep and almost scary.

But that was everything Minho could remember when he woke up the next morning next to a australian boy. He slowly looked down under the covers and realized that the two of them were naked. Not a single piece of cloth between their sweaty skin.

Minho knew what was coming next. Felix would wake up, see the same thing he saw, and never talk to Minho ever again.

Felix eventually woke up, only to find himself laying in someone else' bed. Not in his room, and probably not in his house. And just like Minho, he looked down to see himself naked. He tried to remember what happened last night but he only remembered up to when he was drinking with Minho.

That's right! Minho!

Felix found his clothes in different places, he wore them even though he felt disgusting and attempted to walk out of the room he was in when he felt a pain in his lower region.

"Fuck, I lost my..." Felix mumbles to himself as he ran out of the room only to see a familiar back standing in what looked like a kitchen.

"Minho-hyung" Felix tried getting the older' attention.
"Oh, you're awake." Minho said, trying to sound normal even though he was dying inside.

Minho Didn't know if he fucked the younger or not. They could've just stripped naked or something but Minho doubted that.

"Do you want breakfast or something? I can cook-"
"Hyung, why am I at your place?"
"You, we'll both of us, drank a little too much and when I called a cab and drove home to me you had already passed out, and obviously I couldn't just leave you on the streets."
"Then if that's the case, why did you fuck me?" As much as Felix like Minho he wanted to lose his virginity to someone in other circumstances. Not when he's drunk.

"Look, I'm sorry. I really, really didn't know what went on in my head, but," Minho paused and hesitated before speaking again.

"But even if I was in my right mind I still would've probably done it."
"What the fu-"
"Because I really do like you, Felix."

"I...I uhm yes."
"Yes?"
"I'm hungry, let's have breakfast. But not here. Is there a convenience store around here?"
"There is one. Let's go."

Minho didn't want to hear Felix' answer, his mind kept on scolding him for even saying what he had said but Minho didn't want to lie. So he told him the truth.

The younger was perfect. He was good-looking, he was goofy and talented.
He even gives great hugs.
But Minho felt stupid, he had fallen for a boy he knew less than a week and he had fucked him.

The two walked in silence to the nearby store. It wasn't far away it probably took 10 minutes or even less. But that walk was the longest walk in Minho' life.
Felix on the other hand wanted to tell the older how much he liked him but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He wanted to be angry at the boy who stole his v-card, but he just couldn't.

"I'm sorry-"
"I love you-"

The two looked at each other when they had said the words. They said them at the same exact time.

"You what?" Minho said. "You love me too?"
Felix just nodded and looked away.
"Why were you sorry" he asked
"You know, for doing that without your consent and while you were drunk at that."

"It's okey. Really."
"You don't sound okey."
"I said that it's-!"
"Don't tell me."
"What?"
"That I took your-"
"Yes you did! Happy?"
"I'm sososososososososososososo-"

But before Minho could continue he felt a pair of lips on his.
"I said that it was okey."
"By the way, you didn't make the first move so I'll say it..."

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"