eight.

Bria

When I woke up the next morning, Justin wasn’t in bed with me. I turned around in his bed and noticed that the shirt he gave me to sleep in wasnt even covering the bottom half of my body so my underwear was exposed. I wondered if Justin had seen anything as I fixed it. Right after I was done, Justin’s door opened and he walked in. He still had on the outfit he slept in so I knew I probably hadn’t slept that late.

"Good morning." he said with a smile on his face.

"Morning." I said simply. He sat on the end of his bed as I sat up and looked at him.

"I made breakfast. Everyone’s in the kitchen eating if you want to go in there." he told me. I scooted to the end of his bed and pulled my shirt down as I stood up. I turned around to see that Justin was already looking at me.

"Um.. can you come in here with me?" I asked him. I thought it would be kinda weird if I walked in there with Justin’s shirt on, eating their food. His roommates had only known me for a day.

"Sure." Justin said simply before leading the way out of his room and to the kitchen.

"Look who’s awake! What’s up Bria?" Fredo said to me. I could tell he was in a good mood.

"Hey." I said to both Fredo and Ryan. Ryan didn’t say anything, he just gave me a head nod. He was eating so I guess that’s why, but he didn’t seem to say much anyway.

"Here’s your plate." Justin said, handing me a plate out of nowhere. I took it out of his hands and looked at it. It was only eggs, waffles, sausage and fruit but it looked good.

"Thank you." I told him before sitting down and eating.

"Well we gotta go shoot this little model profolio thing for Angel so we’ll see y’all later. Nice meeting you Bria." Fredo said to me. I just nodded my head because my mouth was full and he laughed before him and Ryan left.

"It is good?" Justin asked me as he leaned on the island and looked at me. I stuffed the last of it in my mouth and nodded my head. He just laughed before he took my plate and put it in the sink. I chewed and swallowed all of my food before I started talking.

"What made you get up and cook?" I asked him.

"Well it’s not that often I have a pretty girl in my bed so I had to get up and distract myself." he said, ending his sentence with a smirk.

"Shut up." I said as I pushed him. He just laughed.

"Seriously though. Do you cook all of the time?" I asked him.

"We take turns cooking when we don’t eat restaurant food." he told me. I just nodded my head.

"I wasn’t kidding about needing to distract myself though. You kept turning around and pushing your ass against me. It didn’t help that my shirt kept rising up on you either." he told me. I could feel my face turning red from embarassment.

"I’m sorry if that made you feel awkward." I told him.

"Nah, you’re good." he said. He got up and went to the sink and started washing the dishes that everyone had used. He washed them all and put them in the dish rack before drying his hands. He motioned for me to follow him and led me back into his room. I walked over to my bag that was on the floor by his dresser and took my phone out. I had just received a text from Alicia so I opened it to see what she wanted.

Alicia: just got back to the dorm. where are you?

I texted her a quick message back.

Me: Justin’s house.