Neverland/ Newt

The glade, your home, was especially hot today, most the boys were shirtless but of course y/n couldn't. Your boyfriend Newt would probably kill you, not literally.
Everyone was busy working, and you were too until Newt pulled you into the map room for a moment. "What the shuck!? Oh god, Newt you scared me." He as well was shirtless and man was that a sight.
His cheeks were red and sweat rolled down his forehead. You were confused till you looked down to his erection. Alive and almost looked painful being kept up in his tight pants. "Please y/n? Really quick I promise nobody will know you were gone."
You couldn't believe Newt really wanted to take you here, with the other gladers just outside. Newt being needy and the chance of being caught thrilled you, of course you two had been at it before but it was slow, and private.
When you nodded his eyes lit up before darkening, he pushed you against the wall kissing you roughly and playing with your shorts buttons. Once he got them undone he slid them down before rubbing you through your panties.
It didn't take long till you were dripping and holding onto his shoulder for support, you already felt close to cumming. "Ah ah, not yet." He removed his hand and then removed
Your now soaked panties, Newt guided you to the table and laid you down.
He didn't waste any time before slipping into, filling you entirely. It didn't matter how many times you two had sex you never were used to his size. Newts thrusts started out gentle and slow but when he realized he had to hurry he dug his hands into your thighs and sped up.
At this point he was slamming into you, one of your hands was cramped over your mouth to keep you quiet, the other held onto Newt. The knot in your stomach was so very close and by the feeling of his throbbing member you knew he was to.
Everything went dark, and the next thing you knew you were dressed, and standing with all the other gladers, in...a forest?! "Newt! What the shuck?!!" Everyone was confused and you held his hand tight, the tent in his now adjusted pants was very noticeable.
All the boys were yelling and then movement was seen in the bushes, a young boy, your age maybe, stepped out. He was handsome, green eyes, fluffy brown hair, and fitted in ivy green everything.
Gally stepped up in front of the boys and glared at him, "who the hell are
You?! Where are we?" He demanded, the boy raised his brow and smirked. He seemed almost as nobody had ever spoke to him in such a way.
"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself," his thick brutish voice spoke. "Im Pan, Peter Pan. And welcome to Neverland."