Tequila/ Thomas Brodie-Sangster

Requested. *rough*

Thomas has been acting different lately, more touchy. At first you loved it, when you were cleaning dishes he would come up and slip his hand into your shorts and leave you with another mess to clean. It was amazing, tender and sweet how he always was but then he started drinking more. Coming home late while you slept, he would try to wake you with soft kisses on your neck and cuddles but when you didn't respond he left it alone. Tonight however he hadn't been home at all, it was about 2 in the morning and he left with Dylan to get drinks. You hadn't let Thomas touch you in weeks since he had been drinking and you wanted him so badly. So you called Dylan, "y/n I already told you! I called him an Uber and he left he should be home any minute now get some sleep." As Dylan hung up Thomas fumbles through the door. "Babyyee. I'm a lil late." His words were barely words and you hugged him, his arms wrapping around your waist and his head resting on your shoulder. He was being so gentle and sweet, at first. His hands began roaming and found the way to your ass. You have been so pent up and frustrated you couldn't even try to hide it. "I've missed your body so bad. Feeling you around me and the way you ride me." He picked you up setting you on the kitchen counter before tearing your shirt down the middle, you've always wanted to be rough with him but while he was drunk it might even be dangerous. "Slow down Tommy, we aren't on a timer." He rolled his eyes silencing you by kissing you roughly. His mouth tasted of tequila and sugar. He began kissing your neck and biting that certain spot. You started unbuttoning his shirt and running your hands down his chest. He pulled your shorts down quickly and tore away the lace panties you wore and ducked his head between your thighs. He was feasting like he hadn't eaten in weeks. You pulled his hair while biting your lip to have respect for the neighbors. You could feel the upcoming orgasm as he pulled away wiping off his mouth and pushing his pants down. He calmed down and gently pushed himself in, making sure you adjusted before getting rougher. He continued kissing your neck and chest while slamming into you, it was amazing. You never knew he could be so rough, " Tommy, slow down." Instead his hand reaches up to yo ur throat holding perfect to where you couldn't move but could still breathe. You could tell he was close by now, his hips bucked up into you and you were even closer. "Come on y/n, let it go." He reached down rubbing your clit and finally reaching your orgasm. The noises you made and your nails digging into his shoulders were enough to make him cum. He pulled out first (no babies today!) and came all over your thighs. After readjusting himself and cleaning you up he picked you up and went to your bedroom. "You should fuck me like that more often." You whispered into his ear, he laid you down and crawled on top of you. "Aw love, I'll gladly go again." He began undressing you both again and his head disappeared under the blankets between your thighs. He didn't stop making you cum till you were shaking and too tired to go again. He also needed to sleep as well. You woke up later that morning and checked your phone. A text from Dylan. Hey😘, Ik Thomas has been distant so if you ever need to be really fucked I'm always here. I can see he doesn't do it hard enough, because you can walk after. Your cheeks flamed at the thought. Riding Dylan, riding Thomas. The two most attractive men on this planet.