never forgot about you/Peter Pan

I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS IN A FAT MINUTE MY BAD!!! But someone requested this awhile ago and so I'm gonna do it because yes!

You arrived at Neverland a week ago, or it felt like it. You were only 6 and you had grown to love the place, at first it was intimidating but Pan made it nice. He was funny and protective, making sure your comfort was always put first. He always insisted you call him pan but for the first couple days you thought his name was peter, so it was a silly thing between you two. In fact you got a silly crush on him. But your parents missed you, and you never heard the music. Which broke Pan's heart because he loved your company. So he sent you away, it broke your heart and you swore to never forget him.

10 years later

Your parents had passed away 3 years ago, in and out of foster care and now you were adopted by assholes. They didn't care for you but they were ok. And no you didn't forget Pan, you wrote his name on your thigh in sharpie ever day so you wouldn't. Tonight the shadow came, and at first you were hesitant because of the memories of him, if he still cared. But you accepted and flew back. When you landed your heart was beating so fast. "Look at you, your quite the sight." It was that accent, the accent that made you squeal like a Child once, but now it made your stomach twist and your thighs squeeze shut. As you looked at him, he was the same old boy. Handsome as ever and he looked at you with a look you've never seen before. But you felt something to him you haven't before either, you followed him into the camp grounds. "Your Awful confident aren't you love." He stood behind you, his fingers lightly brushing your sides. You were just happy to be back, seeing the boys who haven't changed and even new ones. But then you realized why Pan was acting this way, he didn't remember you. Your entire demeanor changed, when he showed you your tent you thanked him and asked for some privacy. He granted it and let you be alone, in which you sat and cried. Felix, whom was often your babysitter, came in. "Y/n, he just doesn't know yet. Give him some time. It broke him when you left but look at you now. I think he's just confused."

It cheered you up knowing Felix remembered. That night you finally heard it, the music. You were so happy that you ran to Pan and hugged him. It caught him off guard but he hugged you anyways, "I hear it Peter. I heart it." He smiled but didn't seem to give you the right reaction. "But you don't care, because you don't remember." You said sarcastically before running off to your tent, he looked hurt. As you sat on your bed, staring at the tent wall he came in. "Y/n that was unacceptable. Speaking to me in such a way. I never forgot about you. Why do you think I call myself Peter Pan." He yelled the last part, it made your heart warm and your cheeks turn pink but also it made you jump hearing him yell. "Then why did you just act like I was a regular lost kid?" Now you were raising your voice.

"I..because you've changed, and it's made me feel things I don't want to feel. You were 6 when you first arrived and now your just.." he didn't finish the last part he just walked up and kissed you, his body hovering over yours. It escalated rather quickly, the kiss began to get more passionate. His tongue asked for entrance which you happily allowed, there was no battle for dominance he won. You laid back on the bed, him crawling over your body. His lips left small marks and kisses on your neck, your hands tugging his hair softly. You've never done something like this before, he could tell and he was being extremely gentle. "I um..is this ok? Do you want this or..?" You smiled at him now being the shy one, and kissed him again for an answer. The shyness lasted for like 2 minutes, now he was grinding against you and beginning to undress you both. Starting with you, he enjoyed and devoured the sight in front of him. He made you feel appreciated. His fingers traced the dips of your hips and your valley of your breasts.

Once you were left completely naked to him he licked his lips, taking another moment to appreciate your body. "Please just do something." You whined, sounding needier than intended. He smirked at you, undressing himself in seconds and rubbing your slit with his finger tips. "Your so needy, just let me appreciate you and make you feel amazing." His voice was like a toxic chant, it wouldn't leave your mind. You let out a rather pornographic moan when he slipped a finger in. It felt amazing, his fingers working skillfully at your flesh, the other hand rubbing your nipples and caressing your body. He added a second finger working them deeper and faster making your back arch up. There was a burning feeling in your lower stomach, the ache of release but he sensed it and removed his fingers licking them clean. You whined at the loss of contact but he soon replaced it with his tip.

It made you nervous at his size but he held your hands up by your head, his fingers intertwined with yours. He kissed you again as he pushed in, it helped with the pain taking some of pressure away. You moaned into his mouth, once he was fully in he remained still, letting you adjust. Once you nodded and pushed your hips against him he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. His thrusts were sweet and gentle but it wasn't enough for him, he went from holding your hands to keeping your wrists pinned down and getting rougher with his actions. The burning feeling was stronger than ever and you felt yourself tightening and gripping around him which obviously made it hard for him to keep his own release back.

When he reached down and rubbed your bundle of nerves your orgasm washed through making your back arch and his name come from your lips many many times. It was enough to send him over the edge and he pulled out releasing himself onto your waist and the blanket. You both were panting and he leaned in for another kiss. "You can sleep in my tent tonight. And I just think you should know one round isn't enough for me." It made you blush all over again, but you never forgot what he said. I never forgot about you.