Bestfriends sister/ Newt

(A/n ⚠️ This was requested and the idea was pretty good. I apologize for those who request people I don't know, I can't do them in that case. Also if ur doing somebody really young I will not do it. I will not do a smut with someone under 16 without changing there age slightly. Even then not everyone will be done.)

      Thomas and y/n arrived in the box together. Your brother immediately got the hang of things in the glade and was even breaking rules, but you...not so much. You couldn't remember anything for the life of you and your in a dangerous, boy filled maze!
    The only one who even spoke to you was your brothers best friend, and second-in-command, Newt. He was really attractive but always super serious, he was never having fun. You almost pitied him but it didn't really matter because anytime you dared to get near him, Thomas stopped you.
     You understood he wanted the best for you and to keep you alive but this was crazy. Today was especially hot and the smell of sweat and exhausted boys was everywhere, you were working in the farm area picking food and certain berries.
   Your thoughts of randomness were interrupted when a certain blonde, tired, sweaty, adorable boy sat next to you. "Hey, y/n. I saw you doing work alone so I'm here to assist." You looked over at him, god even just his face made your insides turn in a way you had no idea.
     You smiled and continued picking and so did he, he leaned in by your ear. You figured he was just leaning over to pick other area or move from a bug but instead he started whispering "come with me for a minute." Newt had some authority over gladers, so you followed him over to some other berries. Maybe two other gladers were near, Mhino and Chuck.
    They were sharpening tools and talking. "Why are we over here?" You crouched back down on your knees and started picking, Thomas was arguing with Gally, shocker, the slinthead always found a way to piss off your brother.
    Newt crouched down behind you, really close, and looked back at the gladers before kissing an available area of your neck. It caught you by surprise so you jumped but his arms wrapped around your waist, the bushes were pretty big where you were so nobody could really see what was happened. "Newt! What are you doing?" You whisper yelled at him but it barely came out.
    "I can tell how you act around me, and it's adorable. You always wanna talk to me or be around me but Thomas gets in the way. Correct me if I'm wrong and tell me to stop and I will." His lips were so close to your ear and you had no idea what he meant till his hands grouped your ass making you fall against him slightly.
     Your words weren't even forming but you didn't want him to stop, he started kissing your neck and sucking a few areas. You let out a sharp breath when he found a certain spot on your neck, he smiled against your neck and focused on it. Meanwhile one hand slowly found its way under your shorts,  now rubbing you through your soaked panties.
     You bit your lip trying your best to stay quiet, when his fingers slipped into your panties you let out a small whine. You could feel his growing bulge pressing into your lower back as he rubbed your clit.
   His other hand was holding your hip and he continued leaving purple and red marks on your necks god you had no idea how you were gonna hide this from your brother but you didn't care at this moment.
     His hand on your hip went to your mouth when he slid in a finger making you moan into his hand, his lips moved from your neck as he watched you becoming a mess for him. You couldn't believe this was happening, outside, with other gladers nearby, with Newt.
    Newts finger pumped slowly and sped up gradually going deeper when he added a second finger. He had to keep his hand on your mouth or no doubt you'd have the entire glade hearing you. The burning feeling in your stomach was getting stronger and you knew you were close.
     You mumbled it in your hand but it probably wasn't audible, and of course he moved his hand to ask what you said but he hit your g spot making you cum on his hand, and moan loudly. Newt removed his hand licking his fingers and helping you up, "follow my lead" he whispered into your ear as some of the gladers started to come over to you both.
      "Shuck y/n! Be careful the thorns can cut you." You tried to keep a straight face as he started dragging you to the homestead to "clean you up". The gladers laughed at your carelessness as Newt dragged you away. Little did the gladers know, once you both got into the homestead round two begun.