#8/ Five hargreeves

⚠️:Yes I'm aware Aidan's 15, in this you'll both be 17. Also SLIGHT KINK

   You'd known five for a few days, he came through a portal thing that opened in the sky. The whole time he blabbed about the future and having business. You were 8 of the family, your powers were telekinesis, you could move things, break things, and do much more. Because of something going wrong with your powers you, as well as five, were stuck at your age. You looked the same as a 17 year old.
      As of right now you were sitting on your bed, playing on your phone. When you first met five he was sarcastic, rude, and you couldn't deny it was attractive. His jawline was amazing, and he was all around a beauty, but he looked at you like nothing, he didn't care.
     "Hey y/n, I need your help with something." The devil himself opened your door, without even knocking and looked down at you. You were in short shorts that barely covered you and a tank top, that didn't cover you entirely.
    "Five! Knock!" You shouted at him as you sat up, setting your phone down. Just the sight of him made your stomach turn and your cheeks heat up. He wasn't wearing his usual clothes, he wore grey sweatpants and a regular t shirt. He seemed he was going to sleep but it was only the afternoon.
    He stepped into the room closing the door behind him, you got up from bed and stood in front of him, your arms were crossed and you wanted to seem intimidating. He eyed you before smirking, "your not scary, and I'm not intimidated," as he spoke he got closer and closer to you "in fact, I intimidate you, I can tell by how pink your cheeks get, and you cross your legs whenever I'm around you." God his words were driving you crazy, he leant in by your ear, his lips not even a centimeter away, and continued talking. "Am I turning you on?"
    His question was blunt, but it didn't even seem like a question, he knew. When five backed up, your cheeks were hot and you couldn't even speak. He licked his lower lip before putting one hand on your hip, gripping it and pulling you fully against him, making you both groan. His other snakes down your back, five started kissing your neck biting and sucking every minute or so.
      Your hands went to his messy raven hair, pulling it slightly and biting your lip to stay quiet. His hand on your back reached down grabbing your ass roughly, the hand that was once on your hip was now trailing up your stomach, and reaching your neck.
    When he squeezed it gently his lips came in contact with yours, you melted into the kiss and your hands held onto his arm around your throat. He bit your lower lip asking for entrance, which you obliged.
    His tongue slid against yours and he immediately won dominance, you couldn't even call it a battle. After he moved back your lips were slightly swollen and he leaned back to your neck. Kissing everywhere and sucking right under your ear making you moan.
     "Found it." He said into your ear when he found your sweet spot. You could feel his erection growing and pressing against your thigh. After he left a dark purple hickey on your sweet spot he gently pushed you back on your bed. Five may be an asshole but he wasn't going to pressure anything on you, he looked up at you for permission. Of course you nodded and he pulled down your shorts and soaked panties.
      "Fuck. Your beautiful." He whispered almost under his breath as he reached down rubbing small circles on your clit, your legs opened wider allowing more access as you started to moan quietly. His other hand remained on your throat as a form of dominance.
    When he slid in a finger you squealed, you've had done the deed before but it was months ago with an ex. He added another finger curling them and hitting your spot making you moan excruciatingly loud. Fives hand went to your mouth to keep you quiet as he kept fingering you.
     It seemed you were going to explode any second before he pulled them out and sucked them clean. He yanked his own sweatpants down and his boxers revealing his hard length. Shocker he was bigger than your ex and it made you seem nervous but you wanted it.
     He pulled out the foil packet in his sweatpants, and rolled it on before rubbing the tip against your entrance. You held onto his shoulders and whines into fives hand as he slid inside, once he was fully in he was thrusting into you. He was definitely a dominate guy as he thrusted hard and fast, into your tight pussy and groaning/ swearing under his breath.
     You were tightening around him and the knot in your stomach was unbearable. Five was throbbing and within the next few seconds you both came together. He filled the condom and you were a mess. He pulled out and slid the condom off throwing it away.
      He flopped next to you and panted, "ok so, 1. What did you need help with. 2 why'd you have a condom?" You mumbled out, "1. I had wanted to do that to you since I saw you. 2. Saving the world." The end confused you but you didn't care because the beginning made you happy. "YOU NAST FUCKS!" You looked up seeing the door peeked open and Klaus peeping through. "KLAUS GO AWAY!" Five shouted and started to get up, "SHIT! Run Ben!" You couldn't help but laugh.