Seeing double pt. 2

BEEN AWHILE!! Sorry. In my last book I made seeing double, READ BEFORE THIS ONE!

You couldn't forget that night, it had been weeks, no return but you couldn't forget. His scent, smell, touch, and taste still fresh in your mind. You never told Robbie of course.
There were times you even touched yourself about it, imagining his perfect lips right where you needed them; but tonight...all you wanted would finally happen. It was especially hot tonight so you lay in bed, in a tank top and shorts with the window wide open. Robbie was out of town so you felt even needier than normal, your fingers slowly found themselves to your panties as you teased your folds. Small gasps and moans leaving your mouth.
"Touching yourself to me again, love?" The British voice startled you as you jumped up removing your hand, none other than Peter was standing before you, his familiar green attire showing his muscles off perfectly. "I..no, I was just.." your words couldn't even seem to come out, your mind was fuzzy and your heart was almost beating out of your chest.
He slowly walked over before pressing you back down against the bed, his hand replacing what once was yours in your panties. His fingers pressed against your clit as your back arched up letting out a moan. Your hand went to his growing erection, earnings a throaty groan from Peter. If that wasn't the hottest thing you've ever heard, he started undressing you both, first with you, then him.
Now you were both revealed to each other, and you could feel yourself dripping from the sight of the attractive demon in front of you. He was slightly bigger than Robbie in every way (Yeah there the same person but..idc) he was just as needy as you, wasting no time to position and slide in. You could feel yourself stretching around him, your mains becoming erratic and much more feminine than you'd like. He groaned as he bit his lip before starting slow thrusts, slow but deep. "Your so tight!" His voice was rougher and lower, his bright green eyes a deeper shade and full of lust.
Before you could respond he started to go even harder and faster, the bed began hitting the wall as you gripped his back leaving red marks down it. You were tightening and getting closer from each thrust, you didn't even need to say anything either. He knew, he reached down and started rubbing your bundle of nerves sending you over the edge. The whole street probably heard your cries, Peter was barely able to move as he didn't stop nor slow his thrusts. He started throbbing and twitching signaling he was close to, After Peters...mistake last time, he made sure he couldn't reproduce, so he didn't bother pulling out as he released inside you.
He pulled out panting as you whined from the loss of contact, feeling empty now. "Aw Love, that was amazing." He then got up redressing himself, you couldn't even speak, just nod. Within seconds Peter was gone, leaving you to think about what had just happened. Peter Pan truly never fails.