Prologue

Normal POV

Fairytail High School, where holds everyone's favorite couple, Lucy Heartfilia and Natsu Dragneel. They had been high school sweethearts since freshman year. They are now in their senior year.

"Hey, Lucy?" One of Lucy's best friends, Mira said. She seemed a little guilty. This caught Lucy's attention. "Yeah? What is it Mira? Is everything okay?" She replied, concerned. "You need to come see this." She stated. Lucy was confused, but followed her.

Mira led her to the rooftop and told her to look down at the field. She did so and saw, her beloved boyfriend, Natsu, making out with non other than her ex-friend, Mira's little sister, Lisanna.

Tears filled her eyes as she raced downstairs. She ran out to the field and to where they were. Once Natsu had seen her, he was wide eyed and shocked.

She stomped over to him and slapped him across the face. "You asshole! How could you do this to me?! I thought you loved me!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. "W-wait! Luce, I can explain!" He begged. "Don't even bother. Have fun with your toy." She stated, glancing at Lisanna with a disgusted face and stormed off.

Years later...

It had been 3 years since the breakup. Lucy was strolling around town when she accidentally bumped into someone and spilled their drink on them. "Oh my god! I am so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" She apologized. He chuckled. "It's fine, really. Don't worry about it." He looked up at her and smiled. She got lost in his eyes for a second before speaking again. "Are you sure? It left a pretty big stain." She exclaimed. "It's okay. It didn't do any harm." He told her. He looked into her eyes and smiled. "I'm Sting." He said and held out his hand. She hesitated before taking it. "Lucy."

To be continued...

Hey guys! I know that this story was enjoyed by a lot of people, but I wanted to change it just a bit. I hope you guys enjoy my new ideas!

Peace out!✌️