Chapter four

(A/N: ⚠️Warning⚠️ There will be a smut in this part!)

Normal POV

Once they arrived to his place, the hopped out of the car and lazily walked towards the front door. He unlocked the door and walked in, Lucy closely following behind. They walked upstairs and into his bedroom. Once Lucy shut the bedroom door and turned around, he smashed his lips against hers.

She was hesitant at first, but then quickly kissed him back. He slammed her against the wall and she wrapped her arms around him. He licked her bottom lip for permission and she granted. They started having a battle with there tongues while his hands were traveling all over her body. The eventually landed on her butt and he squeezed, receiving a small moan from Lucy. She jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands supporting her by her butt.

The man, still holding onto Lucy, walked towards the bed and through Lucy onto it. He stripped himself except for his underwear, as did Lucy. He then seductively crawled onto the bed and towards Lucy. His lips were inches away from her ear and he whispered, "Are you read to forget about that asshole?" He whispered seductively and licked her ear, causing Lucy to shiver with delight and smile. She then leaned closer to his ear and whispered, "Yes, please. Make me forget him."

He smiled at her response and slammed his lips against hers once more. He then moved his lips down to her neck and started to suck on it. "A-ahh..." Lucy moaned. She felt him smile on her neck as the amazing night continued.

End Chapter

End of this chapter! I know this chapter is still really short and not a compelte smut, but hey. I wanna save the good smut for later. Hope you enjoyed this!

Peace out!✌️